1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short hair

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by questions4ever, Nov 14, 2016.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I really think I want to cut my hair in an asymmetric curly pixie (google it if you want). Any way I'm kind of nervous as I currently have very long hair. Should I go for it? Do you think short hair is hot on girls?

2. falconfalcon

falconfalcon Guest

Do What You Feel! :slight_smile:

3. aleshia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah go for it- it's just hair, it'll grow back. I think short hair is hot on girls. If you're really nervous you could go for a short bob then a pixie. That's what I did.

4. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HAWT!!! I say go for it. If you find it doesn't really suit you, you could either cut it shorter, or let it grow out again, whichever you'd prefer. I had really short hair (a men's cut) in 2012/13 and decided to grow it out again. It's about the same length as before now. Thankfully my hair grows fast. So do whatever you feel comfortable with :thumbsup:

5. Brytaleith

Go for it!

To be fair, I'm not very sure what's hot on anyone, but I've shaved my head (like the entire thing) twice, and it really didn't look too bad. Now that some of my hair's grown back, I'm going to shave half of it just for prom. I think it'll look nice. I even drew it out to see.

The thing is, hairstyles aren't one-size fits all, so you're gonna have to find the clothes and style to match, or style your hair slightly differently for different occasions. But that's normal. For like, every hairstyle. You're not really going to have a problem with this one.

Also, if you decide you don't like it in the end, just shave everything off! Because buzz cuts if girls look fine. :slight_smile:

6. Justbeingrandom

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A bit late to this post, but, if you haven't already then I'd say go for it! IMO, girls with short hair are super attractive! And its hair. If it doesn't work for you, it's going to grows back.
    And if nothing else, short hair is super convenient! I started shortening my hair about 3 years ago and have never looked back since!

7. ForeverDaisy

The cut is very cute!

Though if you are nervous about going for a short cut try doing a little bit at a time. Every two years I donate my hair to charity and usually I go for a long bob which always looks nice, but I truly hate it for the first few weeks because it is such a big change very quickly. Just remember it will always grow back!