1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hillary Clinton for prison?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thunderlane, Nov 13, 2016.

1. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was saying the same thing about Hillary being cleared for the second time and yet when a CBS news correspondence asked him about the possibility of sending her to prison. Instead of him stating the fact that she has been cleared, he said that its not a priority on his agenda right now and that he has some other issues he wants to focus on right now. So...like I said...an asshole...better yet..he should be focus on those lawsuits that he has coming up for fraud, for sexual embarrassment and the Trump University controversy which a lot of the media seemed to be hush hush about and yet, they were all over the Hillary email scandal.

2. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He doesn't even want her in jail anymore; in his victory speech he congratulated her on her hard work and said we owe her a great debt of gratitude for her services.

3. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Yes, you are right...he did say that at his victory speech. However, what I posted above you was said Yesterday in a 60 Minutes interview on TV. That just goes to show you how he contradicts what he says.

4. Solid Snake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If George Soros is imprisoned or executed, we might not have to.

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Imprisoned or executed for what?

And how is it acceptable for discussion about United States politics to lower itself to this level, where the winner's supporters get to casually discuss which opposition figures and donors it wants to imprison and kill?

6. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You mean like how Hillary supporters fueled by the biased media are currently rioting and shouting death threats and holding up signs that say "Rape Melania"?

7. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Obviously that sign was extremely unacceptable. It received the backlash it deserved because it was revolting, sexist and violent. Though I think it's important to note that it was one sign at one rally and that it got traction as people from all sides of the political spectrum condemned it. Calls for Trump to be killed are unacceptable. I condemn them, because that standard must exist for everybody.

The vast majority of protestors, however, are expressing their distaste for the new president. That is entirely in keeping with democratic process and the First Amendment.

I will draw the distinction that Trump ran on cries of 'lock her up'. Clinton did not run on cries of 'rape Melania'. And if she had, then I would clearly condemn that and question my support for her candidacy. And more importantly, it's Trump, not Clinton, who is about to exercise power for four years.

8. AmyBee

You mean like how Hillary supporters fueled by the biased media are currently rioting and shouting death threats and holding up signs that say "Rape Melania"?

Ah, good ol' false equivalency. Especially when the Trump side is the one that deliberately makes a tool of shouted death and rape threats to silence opponents or just bully and browbeat women.

9. Solid Snake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    - Creating the European Migrant Crisis
    - Creating the Ukrainian Civil War
    - Creating the Ferguson riots to spark civil unrest
    - Creating a terrorist organization
    - Creating the Anti-Trump Riots to overthrow democracy

It's not too far-fetched for him to be prosecuted. He's already officially a war criminal in Russia, wanted dead or alive.

I know, right?

But seriously, the Clintons are nothing without George Soros. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the Clintons deserve to be pardoned from their crimes. But eliminating George Soros from the picture should be a higher priority than getting his puppet Hillary into prison. He's the one who's causing all these conflicts, tearing countries apart, then governing them under his globalist agenda.

---------- Post added 15th Nov 2016 at 12:47 AM ----------

Oh, I almost forgot. George Soros could die of old age at any moment. However his son, Alex Soros, is more than likely going to take up the reins, and continue to push George Soros' globalist agenda.

10. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ZeroHedge, Breitbart, RedState and paranoid videos do not a criminal case make. They range from fake news to extremely biased. I'd encourage you to look further than just those sources. In fact, I'd encourage you not to use them at all. There are plenty of conservative-leaning media outlets that don't tell outright lies and whose slant is principled and well-argued, rather than an attempt to mislead.

Furthermore, you've made the assumption that his influence was the sole cause of multiple decisions, confused policy you dislike (European migrant policy) with criminality, suggested executing him for globalism (a worldview that is disagreeable to you but in no sense criminal). It is not illegal to give logistical support to protests. It is not illegal to advocate a different refugee policy. Backing the legitimate government of Ukraine is only an incitement of civil war insofar as it encourages that government not to concede to separatist and Russian demands.

I'll also take now to note that ZeroHedge is deeply antisemitic. In that article, there aren't many overt indications, but a surprising number of moments they take to remind us that Soros is Jewish, as well as the subtext of a great Jewish conspiracy behind the scenes that people like that (including Bannon, who now is a few steps away from the Oval Office) propagate.

It's not actually true that Putin issued a warrant for Soros' arrest. Those are from fake news sites. But even if he did, Putin's record of using the legal system to persecute dissidents and Ukrainian soldiers and silence the press all would make that a particularly unconvincing political indictment.

But again, I will repeat. It is never acceptable to criminalise your opponents for being your opponents. It is never acceptable to condone political imprisonments or executions. The law exists to limit misconduct, not to formalise a single political position as the only legitimate expression of power.

I really can't emphasise that enough. You cannot criminalise political behaviour in a democratic state with rule of law.

11. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He didn't speak incorrectly. It's you who can't figure out common expressions/phrases. Would be nice if you would admit that, rather than to comment on the length of someone's post.

12. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with you, except the rioting would probably not have escalated to this point if the media wasn't sensationalizing it. It's very similar to how there were copy-cats after Columbine who knew that all they had to do to get their face plastered all over t.v., newspapers, and Time magazine was to go shoot up their own town.

13. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have nothing of substance to say because I don't know what this is all about but isn't Breitbart News where Stephen Bannon used to work? It's considered to be a white supremacist website or something. The Southern Poverty Law Center said it has ideas that are racist, anti-Muslim, and anti-immigrant. Also, they were very supportive of Trump during the election.

I'd be careful with what you find on that website.

14. SkyWinter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What does "considered to be" mean? How is a website a "white supremacist website"? Websites aren't white, nor can they be supremacists?

Are you saying it is a site run by white supremacists? If so, how do you know?

Also, why does someone have to "be careful" with what they find on a website? Are you saying accessing a website is going to hypnotize you or something?

15. AlamoCity

It would be helpful if those who expect certain levels of written sophistication of others (for fear the minutia boggle their minds) apply the same high standards to themselves, lest they purposefully wish to engage in sophistry.

16. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/04/28/breitbartcom-becoming-media-arm-alt-right

.... I think you know what a "white supremacist website" is and I already said the Southern Poverty Law Center confirmed it as so.

Also all I said was to be careful of what you read on there because it isn't necessarily accurate. I don't read it obviously so I have no idea what is right or wrong on there.