1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why are people so offended by us is because they repressed urges

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Shasta, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I came across someone who figured out I like and is offended. She figured it out before I did. Does mean she's closet case

2. Brytaleith

I don't know if English is your first language, and I apologize if it isn't, but fuck, your posts are hard to read.

I can't tell you why the other person is offended, honestly. There are many reasons why a person would react adversely to learning that they are being crushed on by a person.

The first reason, obviously, would probably be homophobia.

The second would probably be shock. Some people deal with shock by pushing the problem away, which may contribute to their initial reaction. They may continue to struggle with how to react to the news. The knowledge puts her in a rather uncomfortable position, especially if she doesn't return the feelings, because she may now feel obliged to return the feelings, or treat you differently, and hence may find it easier to just act hostile and push you away until she has completely dealt with the information.

The third reason might be because she doesn't like you as a person. This happened to me before, in the case where a very sexist person was trying to force his assumptions of romance on me. I was very offended.

I don't know what the person is like, I'm just saying, it does not necessarily mean that she's closeted, although there is definitely a chance.