1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've never had such a big crush on a girl before??

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by zkdorko, Nov 10, 2016.

1. zkdorko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay, so typically, talking and meeting people are pretty easy for me. But there's this girl in my class and I'm having the hardest time even saying "hi." Hell, the closest I've gotten to talk to her was "bless you" when she sneezed. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, i've been noticing her looking at me a lot, but I'm kind of playing it cool because I'm too nervous to even talk to her?? I only have this class once a week and the semester's going to end soon without me talking to her. It's hard because I don't know what her sexual orientation is and don't want to scare her off if she's straight? But I've caught her staring at me a couple of times?? Idk if I just look weird? Ughhhhh... :bang: :bang: :bang:

2. Shasta

Out Status:
    Some people
    I here you there is this woman I like, but I have no way of knowing her sexuality. I think she knows but I don't want to make things weird for us. I don't scare her and I want her to like me. I never thought I would be so worried over what another person thinks of me.

3. zkdorko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Right?? I don't really think the girl I have a crush on knows I have a crush on her at all though.. but 2 weeks ago, she's been sitting next to me when there's tons of other empty seats in the classroom. How do some people do it??? Ughhh

4. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I completely understand your struggle. I don't have any advice but I get it!

5. ella25

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Try to approach this from a perspective of just wanting to get to know her as friends, with no expectation of something more. If a relationship is to come of it, at least you've built a solid foundation to build on; I do believe that is a key to a happy relationship.

She might be wanting to get to know you but is too nervous, so if you give yourself just 30 seconds of bravery and start a conversation, you never know where it might go. Doesn't matter if she is straight, bi, gay, questioning; she might end up becoming a great friend or something more? But don't pressure yourself to figure out how all of this will turn out, just enjoy the ride of getting to know someone new. We talk about how much lables confine us, if you take yours away and stop trying to guess hers, then I think you'll find the conversation will start to happy quite organically.

You've got this! 30 seconds is all you need to give yourself!