1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CassieMaes, Nov 9, 2016.

1. CassieMaes

So one of my best friends asked me out today... I don't know what I should say. I've know she had like girls for about three years now but this came as a suprise. I've never had a girlfriend before- he'll I haven't even kissed a girl yet so I honestly don't know how tp react...

2. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I say go for it! Even if it doesn't work out that means you'll still have relationship experience.

3. alexidsa

alexidsa Guest

The only risk is if it doesn't work out, you might loose a friend. I would say go for it but be gentle for it so you and your friend do not feel uncomfortable being friends if it doesn't work out.

4. AnnaClaire

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Go for it. I had a girl ask me out to the fire works during the 4th of July back when I was like 16-17 years old (I thought she was cute) But was scared of what my mom would think so...made up some lame excuse about it..

I regret it...

You been friends for a while sometimes that can't make things weird but...it may work out for you? You should go for it.