1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any drag fans???

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by warrior452, Nov 7, 2016.

1. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Any drag fans here, and specifically Rupaul's Drag Race fans??

2. TheMatthew

Me! RuPaul's Drag Race is my favorite TV show by far. My favorite season is currently AS2, but I'm going and watching the entire show right now. I haven't seen seasons 4, AS1, and 7. I just finished S1 for the first time and am now re-watching season 2.

3. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes! Yes yes yes!

S4 is my fave because of the fights lol (and Willam, Chad Michaels, and Latrice are ma girls)
    I haven't seen AS1. 7 is my jam. Sooo many good queens! Love me some Katya (although she was better in AS2) Ginger, Pearl, etc. (ALL THE QUEENS!) I'm actually working through 2 right now as well? Who's your favorite? I wanted Tatianna to win. I can't stand Tyra. lol

4. TheMatthew

Tatianna was my favorite in S2, and also in AS2. I liked Jujubee a lot too, and although I like Raven now, I don't like how she was in S2 very much. :lol: As for the fights/drama, I liked S3's Untucked- Especially the Sugar Daddy-gate with Shangela and Mimi.

5. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, Raven has grown incredibly since S2. She had good style, but it was kind of rough back then. I love Juju!! Oh yes, the Sugar Daddy-gate was great! :slight_smile: Untucked was golden - I hate that they've dropped it!

6. TheMatthew

It'll be back for season 9, but it'll be the same as S7 and S8- YouTube only, unless you're in Canada.
    Have you seen some of the rumored queens for season 9? It looks like we're getting a really strong lineup this year.

7. warrior452

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ah! That makes sense! I have seen some..I watched Drag Bible's video about the rumored lineup. Fierce! And on-point makeup skills. Very unique queens, which will be nice to see! I believe there's a couple of gorgeous pageant queens thrown in there, so everyone should be happy! :slight_smile:

8. TheMatthew

Yeah, there seem to be many look-based queens this year. I hope we get a very fashion forward season!