1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Condom left halfway inside while pulling out-Bottom

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by coolrudra, Nov 6, 2016.

1. coolrudra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Folks

This is my first question on this site.Not sure how this works but need expert advice on this.

2 days ago I had a night stand with a guy where I bottomed.No orals.He fucked me with condom and cummed inside it.We used water based lube,no friction or cuts.But while pulling out he didnt hold the base of the ring as a result he pulled out his penis and condom was stuck inside my anal opening with the ring outside and rest of the condom inside.

I pulled it out with my hand and as i was in side position some of it spilled outside anal opening

What are the risks?

1.If when he pulled out the semen spilled around anus opening and may have flowed inside
    2.There was certainly semen around my anus opening could it have flowed inside when i pulled the condom out.
    3.I did condom water test an condom was intact no break/leakage but i was able to see some of the the semen on its outer part.May be this semen was stuck there while he pulled out his penis? or may be when i pulled out the condom semen around anus must have gotten sticked to it? or spilled out from ring?

Please help me with this.

2. coolrudra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Please someone reply

3. Ditz

From what you've described I find it highly unlikely that semen would have managed to get inside of you from the spillage that happened outside when you removed the condom. I am not an expert on sexual health but don't think you would have contracted an STD from what you've described if that is what you are worried about. The likelihood of contracting HIV for instance go up considerably when you bottom and have your HIV positive partner come inside of you. In your case it's outside your body so unless you have open cuts or wounds I don't think you have something to worry about... And we can pretty much rule out pregnancy too!

4. tyro

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Most STDs are treatable with the exception of herpes, hepatitis, and HIV. If you are worried about HIV within 72 hours you can go on pep so ask your doctor asap!

Gonnorhea resistance has become a problem. There are vaccines for hep b and hpv

5. coolrudra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I dont have open cuts or wounds.. and yes I am worried about HIV only...and outside PEP window..

6. Ditz

Honestly, I think you'll be fine, unless the condom actually tore inside of you which it didn't. The spillage outside I doubt would have found its way inside of you and if it did by some miraculous way, the guy you slept with would have to have been HIV positive for it to pose any threat.

All that said and done, for your own peace of mind go have an HIV test at a clinic or pharmacy at the 3 month anaversary. It's easy and affordable and should put your mind at ease.

7. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's understandable that you should be concerned, but please try to avoid panicking. From what you are saying, it seems unlikely that you are at great risk. Learn from the experience, but don't make yourself ill with worry.

For peace of mind and general good practice you should visit a sexual health clinic for a full sexual health test. Even if this hadn't happened it's worth doing. Regular sexual health testing is something I would recommend to all EC members who are sexually active, even if you are totally monogamous and always use a condom. It's a good idea and shows you are responsible when it comes to your sexual health.

8. coolrudra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks all fr reply...

9. elkro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is HIGHLY unlikely that you contracted an HIV infection. As you are aware, as someone sexually active, you should get tested regularly.

10. Lora

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with PatrickUK. First, try not to panic too much although you cannot help it, can you? Second, sexual health testing is a very good idea. And as a responsible person, probably, you are thinking now that it's best to withhold sex (just in case, similar thing happens and you're the top) until you get a negative result. It's up to you. I hope everything is gonna be alright for you.