1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I didn't think my breasts bothered me...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by baristajedi, Nov 4, 2016.

1. baristajedi

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Today my chest is really bothering me. I want to make my breasts disappear. I jut feel like I know who I see myself and feel myself to be but when I put clothes on and look in the mirror my chest makes my body look wrong. Why can't I just put on a a shirt and have a flatter appearance?

I've been feeling some form of discomfort/disconnect with my bottom half for as long as I can remember, but I didn't think that I minded my chest. So this feeling has totally caught me off guard.

I don't know if it's related but I'm also feeling really disappointed and impatient about some clothes I ordered. I just want to look androgynous or a little less like a woman, and I can never seem to find clothes that fit properly on my female body and yet express the more masculine appearance I feel reflects who I am better. So far what has arrived just isnt quite right, and now I'm just waiting for the rest to come to see if they look and feel right to me.

I'm really wanting to try and make something of a binder, not necessarily to completely flatten my chest, just to greatly minimise the size of my chest (I don't have a very big chest to start...)

Does anyone have any ideas about making something from home that I can wear to flatten me a bit?

#1 baristajedi, Nov 4, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  2. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What size? If it's D or below, something like a hoodie or a waistcoat, or a blazer, with a scarf, can do.

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ive heard of doubling up on sports bras can flatten you. someone told me you wear on normal and one backwards?

just not the padded ones?

experimentation would seem to be called for.

4. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wear double sports bras and they really flatten me (I'm a 32DD). However don't wear them for too long - I'd say stay inside the 12 hour limit - because I wore them for 14 hours four days in a row and my chest really hurt afterwards.

5. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there have not been on much lately very very but saw your post wanted to see if this might help you. Extreme MagiCotton Sports and Binding Bra - Underworks
    It was recommended to me, I had male breast augmentation done awhile ago basically I like breasts not transitioning but socially it can be difficult being a male with 40full C cup breasts especially in certain situations. When I need to have them concealed, i where the extreme Magicotton Sports bra by underworks. wearing that plus a loose fitting jacket does a decent job for me, having implants they dont compress very well but I think with regular breast they would be great. Hope that helps

6. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can always give them to me! :lol:

7. stoutdriver79

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do you still feel those phantom sensations we discussed from other threads?