1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Crimson72, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Crimson72

The name's Logan, I've been meaning to join a forum like this for quite awhile, but I tend to procrastinate. :lol:

I don't have issues with anyone when it comes to being bisexual, I'm lucky enough to where pretty much everyone I know is accepting of that. What's more complicated, and harder for me to describe to people, is that I want to look androgynous. Though if you do a quick google image search, it becomes much more clear to people. It's just that people get that confused when I describe how I want to look, they confuse me for either being trans or a full on crossdresser. But I love androgynous males so much because for me it embodies traits I love from both genders.

Anyway, luckily I do have someone that understands me perfectly, she's a sweet gal from Michigan. I plan on moving in with her after going to community college, by then my hair will be grown out and she can hook me up, stylize me and all.

But she's always so busy and such a hard worker, so I don't get to chat with often nowadays, though when she does come online, we always have an amazing time together.

So to make up for that I joined this site so I express myself to more people that understand, not only that, but I love to help others out too. It's a pleasure to be here! :eusa_ange

2. KSatt

Welcome! This is a great place to come knowing you can be yourself and be accepted. I'm glad you have positive people in your life for the most part and a friend who "gets" you. That can make such a difference. I expect you'll find lots more people like your friend here.

3. killswitch0029

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

4. Crimson72

Oops, I knew left out a detail. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: She's not just my friend, she's my girlfriend, my partner. A bit unexpected since I'm primarily attracted to males, however, she is very lovely and reliable among many things.

But yes, thanks guys. ^^ It's pretty nice here, it's nice to get away from all the hostility that goes around elsewhere, to be honest.

#4 Crimson72, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  5. Gay Deputy

Welcome aboard brutha. New also but have learned so much in just a few days.

6. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Crimson72! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: