1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Seeing This Video, I'm in Tears.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Shyllen, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Shyllen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Howdy y'all,

I came across the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm quite the emotional person in private, even though in public I act stone cold and fearless #JoiningTheMilitary lol. But anyway, I found a video of a Transgender girl who was named homecoming queen last year by her high school, and within the first 30 seconds I was emotionally done. If this is already a known thing, I apologize. I've lived under a rock in the LGBTQ+ community for the past several years. Check it out: https://youtu.be/tMfQHNIcaTM And be sure to let me know what you think. She's totally beautiful, in my opinion.

-Shyllen

2. TheGreyBetween

Great video, thanks for sharing. :^) We are definitely living in a better time when it comes to being LGBTQ, thank goodness. Things can only get better!

3. Shyllen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's my pleasure! I agree, it is far better now. We still have some bigotry that manages to get into the community, but let's focus on the good things! Thanks for commenting.