1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the best brand of PC for gaming and possibly a youtube channel?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Khai, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Khai

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So after I leave school I have already decided I am going to start a small youtube gaming channel. I was just wondering what sort of computer i should get and how much i need to save up?

Thanks guys!

2. ABeautifulMind

The best kind if custom built... My PC would probably have cost around... 4-5k from a distributor, if you could find one with computers this powerful... I dont think alienware even makes one... I only paid about 2200... You can build a decent PC for around 700 and up... maybe even less, I havent looked lately...

Computers are pretty easy to build, just like hi tech very expensive legos lol.. Just plug the pieces in and install the operating system... The only difficult parts are the thermal compound on the processor and setting up the cooling system if you go with liquid... Neither of which are THAT hard... If you are a first timer you might want to consider a static shock bracelet or whatever...

But if you dont want to do that, the best brand is alienware, but it is expensive.... The best brand for the money is probably Asus, Dell, or Toshiba.. depending on exact model and specs... Of course those are all laptops... IDK if Asus and Toshiba make desktops... Dell and Alienware do...

3. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    really the brand on the case doesn't matter nearly as much as what's inside. Intel, AMD, Nividia, MSI etc...

Customs are best so, you might want to DIY or, look at specing one out with a company that builds them for you like CyberPower or iBuyPower.