1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever no homo'd so hard you made someone suspicious?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ForNarnia, Oct 23, 2016.

1. KSatt

I nearly no homo'd just tonight. I was talking to a couple of people and one of them said something about it being a trend to say you're gay. I just sat there and bit my tongue to not defend myself...especially since I'm not out at all. I wanted to say, "Only if it's 'trendy' to want to be yourself." The other half of me wanted to go way overboard to make sure she thought I had similar opinions. I settled for just not saying anything.

2. Sailaway2020

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lmao I am guilty of this but I'm pretty sure people knew already I don't act gay so people are surprised when I tell them that I am gay but my family wasn't shocked because I have never really showed an interest in Women it gets annoying with all the stereotypes tho lmao

3. Eris

Eris Guest

i dont really think anyone can tell. sooo, probs not.

4. ok455

Only when i hit on guys and touch them i quickly say no homo. They just say no need to say that i know already. Guys around here know how i am and my likes.

5. Jolly Hermione

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once read about how women can only be bi or gay, not straight. So I told some friends of me and they started a discussion about how this wasn't true. Well two of my friends said, it was true, while others said it wasn't true. They asked me about my opinion.
    I was deep inside my closet at that time.

So I was like: Sure, I don't know, just thought it might be an interesting topic...

My friends didn't let go and a friend asked me: What do you really think about it?

Well, let's make it short, I denied being gay or bi and told them it was a stupid theory... I think, however, they might be suspicious... at least I would be xD

6. Blinko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    A friend of my baby sister caught me browsing through this site and started asking me questions about my boyfriend and i just blurted out '...am not gay, i dont have a boyfriend coz am too proud.."
    he was confused but i didnt give the direction of the conversation more time
    i channeled it into talking about other stuff...it was weird

7. faustian1

After all those right-wing moral majority types got caught, now pretty much everyone knows that anyone who says "no homo" has just turned on a billboard size, laser-light-show-powered, megawatt flashing sign that says "gay gay gay as the day is long!!!"

I've known rigid "straight guys" (from Alabama almost always, for some reason), who rant and sermonize 24/7 about gays and I just know the quarantine zone in their brain is straining under more pressure than a submarine at 2x crush depth.

8. YeeBoady

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Time to get extra better at hiding :astonished: ^

9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No I've never no homo'd because I am a homo!

10. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The funny thing is... the people who try to be "extra better" at hiding usually end up making themselves more obvious. It's almost amusing to watch the efforts people go through to convince themselves that no one can tell... when most everyone knows.

I know that may not make closeted people feel good, and I also know that sometimes having that awareness begins to make it easier to come out.

11. Gay Deputy

That there was funny!

---------- Post added 11th Nov 2016 at 05:41 AM ----------

I keep telling my boyfriend no homo but I think he's getting suspicious I might be gay

12. AlamoCity

I noticed that on those "apps," those who claimed to be "masc," "straight acting," or some other form of "super macho guy no one knows is gay," look or act the "gayest." There's nothing wrong with that but it's almost like "the lady doth protest too much."

Further, to complicate matters, many times people will "go along" and pretend they can't tell you're gay or even say "I didn't suspect you were gay" when you come out just to make you feel good. That's why I always chuckle when people here and elsewhere claim no one suspects/they act straight; I'd wager at least half of those claims aren't true. Sometimes you "pass" because others let you think you pass, out of courtesy and respect.

13. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always believed that those who shout and protest loudest have the most to hide. A straight person who is confident in their sexuality has nothing to fear and nothing to deny. When I hear "no homo", my immediate thought is "possible homo" and closer observation begins. If you don't want my gaydar to ping, don't "no homo".

14. Sen1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Whenever a family member or family friend would say this to my mom about me she would always joke that "she'll just be gay!".... Little does she know :eusa_clap