1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Project Veritas releases viral video on incitement of violence by DNC @ Trump rallies

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by A Republican, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Project Veritas releases viral video on incitement of violence by DNC @ Trump ral

I don't like how we're arguing with each other guys :frowning2:

2. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Project Veritas releases viral video on incitement of violence by DNC @ Trump ral

Andrew, you kept saying "don't worry, Hillary will be the next president"--I was counting on you being right! :frowning2:

But yes, the site is pretty nasty today. Most of the internet is right now. Elections unfortunately don't usually bring people together (at least not immediately)--they mostly highlight and strengthen the divisions that already exist.

3. Reflect Manta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I grew up on the internet throughout the late nineties and early 2000s, getting into and out of arguments, making friends, breaking friendships, and making them all over. primarily on forums, instead of in the social media age, and we didn't need blockbots or safe spaces. I cannot stand the hugbox mentality of the current age and I've no complaints about being banned opposing it.

all that love, hate, admiration and admonishment, after a lot of introspection it makes a person all the more well-rounded. I'm for letting people fight it out.