1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight man depression of gay thought

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by papojo6876, Oct 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Papojo,

You asked us in your first post if we thought that you fingering yourself while masturbating means that you are gay, and you got a whole bunch of responses that clearly told you no. But you still don't want to believe that because you've been taught by your family/friends/social circle that anything sexual with your anus is automatically gay.

Since you seem to be struggling with this, and you are having suicidal thoughts, I would suggest that you see a therapist.

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To be honest it doesn't matter if you are gay or straight, the only thing that really matters is that you are happy.
    Everyone goes through tough times, talking to someone will help you find a solution to your distress.
    From talking to guys that went to therapist for various reasons, it's important to find one that is right for you, one that you are comfortable with. You might have to try one or two before you find the right one for you.
    It can take a bit of time to sort your head out, it took me a few months to sort my head out.
    The only thing that matters is that you get back to the carefree, fun person you were before all this started.
    Trust me you will get back to that fun life you had, you might even end up in a happier place. So hang in there and find someone to help you through this rough patch.
    Every one has times where they feel suicidal but things will get better!

3. papojo6876

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    guys i cannot continue my normal life any ideas how to deal with it.I guess im kind of homphobic and hate mysef for what have done

4. Barbatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Why will your life have to change? It was a one off wasn't it? If it does bother you this much would you consider speaking to a therapist about it - they might be able to help you resolve the associations you have between homosexuality and sexual play.

5. PeterHuman

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey, man, just go to Amazon com and search for "prostate massage". You'll see large selection of those things. Now, pick some and read the comments. Are they all gay? Not at all, no way. There are some comments from wives saying how their husbands enjoy the toy.

When you visit an urologist, he might stick his fingers in your anus to inspect your prostate manually. Yeah, they do that sometimes. Do those urologists turn straight people into gays? No, of course not.

Each time you poo, the "stuff" also moves through your anus and might create some pressure on prostate. Is pooing gay? Don't think so.

Homosexuality is about sexual attraction towards other persons and not just purely mechanical sexual behavior. If someone calls you gay just because you stimulated your prostate, this person just doesn't know more than a bunch of stereotypes and popculture - typical for many homophobes. Just move past it, you are a real man and now you are a smarter man than those who claim that you have lost your "anus virginity".

If visiting a therapist will make you feel better - sure, do it. I guess, subconsciously you will trust his/her professional advice more than what we, a bunch of strangers, are saying here.

#25 PeterHuman, Oct 18, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  6. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you did isn't gay. Gay means sex/activity with men. It means that you kiss, cuddle, fall in love with, get handjobs, blowjobs, and anal sex from MEN.

Think about it this way. If you stuck your penis in a woman's ass, wouldn't that make you gay too? Since by this logic, anal sex is for men only. Men that get penetrated have to be penetrated by someone else- a GAY male.

If you received a blowjob from a male, are you still having straight sex. No, because a MAN gave you the blowjob, hence It's GAY.

Gay is about being with men. It has nothing to do with your sexual activities.

7. christhegymrat

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    my opinion is that you're concerning yourself about something that doesn't matter. I've regarded myself as str8 for as long as I can remember and yet I recently spent some serious bed time cuddling and exploring with another man. am I gay? not based on that in my assessment. maybe as I explore more the answer will be yes. maybe not. I still like women too.

8. Guest77

Guest77 Guest

Just because you've experimented with some kinks it doesn't mean you're not straight. If anyone is going to be completely honest with all aspects of their sexuality you've got to explore that shit. A lot of men probably experience similar feelings but haven't got the balls to articulate it like you have - due to social pressures etc. Props to you!

Sounds to me like you're straight and just had the bravery to be honest with what has got you off sexually in the past. Anyone with sense will understand that it doesn't reflect your romantic and sexual orientation in the slightest. Especially considering you've only done it a few times. Anal stimulation is very healthy if done safely with good hygiene. A lot of people think this is a negative thing and reflects some kind of deviance, damage or cowardice - despite the fact men have G spots. It's just society and it's silly norms.

Hope this gives any dude reading this peace of mind =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.