1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream about my BFF

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BelleLey, Oct 11, 2016.

1. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've had two dreams now in which I was dating my best friend ( a girl) , there's nothing sexual about these dreams we're just together and we seem happy. I was really surprised though because I've never thought about her that way. My mum said maybe she was the embodiment of the perfect woman for me. I don't know if it's mean anything, any thoughts ?

2. Pneumaura

This has happened to me before...I once had a very sensual dream about a girl I barely knew from school. And after I saw her in that light, I started crushing on her.

I had never thought about dating her but I had admired her body quite often.
    And the dream made it seem that she was a very enjoyable person as a girlfriend. But she was a little on the ill-mannered side, so I never bothered to show interest in her even though the dream was very nice.

3. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    It's a little different though since i've known her for 8 years now and I don't have a crush on her which is why it these dreams were so surprising.

4. BearbackBrad

BearbackBrad Guest

How did you feel when you woke up? Did you feel weird about it

5. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    No it wasn't weird, I was actually in a very good mood when I woke up because I was really happy in m'y dream

6. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you have subconscious feelings towards her that are trying to push through?

7. BrookeVL

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you have subconscious feelings towards her that are trying to push through?

8. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream about my best friend once, it wasn't sexual either nor were we officially girlfriends in it but it was definitely something along those lines. I woke up like you, a little freaked out and wondering if it had some sort of subconscious meaning but realized with the time that no, as much as I like my best friend, I definitely do not have a crush on her. I don't think dream means much to be honest.

I once had a dream that I had sex with my best friend's ex boyfriend, as good as the dream was I definitely did not fancy the guy in real life at all, not sure what happened in my brain that night but it definitely didn't mean much at all. :slight_smile:

9. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm probably reading too much into this, I've seen her since and I haven't felt anything unusual. I tend to look for clues to know for sure if gay or not. Overthinking much lol