1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just had my first T shot!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Rickystarr, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Kal

Kal

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's that time of year for coughs and colds, but who knows how quickly you'll feel / see changes? Everyone is different.

2. tgboymom

I don't know if I should post here because I'm a mom of a TG son. His voice started changing in the second month. It changed so much so that when I called him..... he answered and I hesitated and said "oh.. I must have the wrong number". He said "maaaaaaaaaaaaa it's meeeeeeeeeee".. lol

My kid is 14 months out from his first T shot and MY GOODNESS what a DIFFERENCE....not just the beard and the voice, but the hairy hiny and very furry legs and even a happy trail down the belly! The BEST of all of this is that while he was taking the T, he still remained depressed, sullen... but by the time the year was up..... OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGg he was a different kid... all kinds of happy and tan and has a girlfriend and things are moving right along.

Stick with it... even keep a diary of how you are feeling. You'll be amaaaaaaaaaaaazed at the difference a year into it!!! :slight_smile:

3. MsEmma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats, Patrick!!

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation: