1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does kissing feel like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GayBatman, Oct 5, 2016.

1. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I realize that I'm a total loser for not knowing but I want to know, what does kissing feel like? Does it feel good and amazing like I heard?

2. Halfwayout

Out Status:
    All but family
    It feels amazing if it's with someone you really like!
    It can be awks if you don't really like the person of you don't like their style of kissing.
    But I love it!
    It's hard to describe xxx

3. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I genuinely have no clue, but I imagine it'd be nice given a person you enjoy.

4. KayJay

I think it is so gross. I used to think it would be great and then after the first time I tried it I learned it was actually a huge turn off for me.

5. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Soft and slippery? IDk I've only had 1 kiss in my life and she surprised me by immediately sticking her tongue in my mouth, Not the best first kiss experience.
    Never kissed a guy yet except on the cheek.

6. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i have kissed 2 guys and it was meh gross..i guess it was because i'm gay haha
    now to answer your question.. it's really not how you imagine it...reality is so different..kissing can be either mind blowing, just ok, or really gross.. it depends on how attracted you are to the person you kiss..

#6 jenne, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  7. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not as cool as I thought it would be.

8. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with this. My first real kiss was a truly magical moment, I don't think I will ever forget it. :slight_smile:

9. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With some people it is just not nice! With others it's 'meaa'
    But if you meet the right person it's magic, and will leave you high for a week.

So the correct answer is 'it depends'...... Be fussy about the people you kiss.

:kiss:

10. Hell if I know (or ever will know)! Haha

11. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on the person. I've kissed good and bad kissers... I tend not to like to make out for too long of periods of times but other guys tend to like to go longer... I get bored!

12. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It really depends on who you're kissing. And of course being intoxicated also alters the experience. I have never kissed anyone sober (sad I know...) and while drunk, kissing is either much better or much worse. I kissed my best friend when we were drunk and it was amazing. Then I kissed another girl and it was just awful. She was practically eating my face. She was drunk out of her mind and had no clue what she was doing. But my best friend was only drunk enough to kiss me(she's straight and she has a boyfriend) :lol:

#12 Gentlady, Oct 5, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  13. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It all starts with a mental fight in which you see the person you like liking you back but you still doubt yourself. Why me? But every sign says you two are connecting. Small changes in body language indicate you can initiate a move. Your stomach starts to feel like it is going numb and over sensative at the same time. Your heart is racing and pumping adrenaline theough your veins. Your pupils widen and an electric sensation travels up your spin. Right before you kiss you smell the skin of the other person and that is when love enters your body for the first time. Your lips touch and you almost faint. Its like all your life energy flows into the other person but before losing it the others life energy flows into you and you recover. Before you start to realise it your lips are already moving in a natural way and you feel hands on your waiste going up. Tightening its grip. It is a moment of pure happiness. Your entire world dissappears and you and the person you are kissing develope a cocoon to keep all your problems out. Nothing can touch you both. Nothing else matters. This is reality now.

14. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me, kissing is way more passionate than any sexual act. I LOVE kissing and have been told by quite a few people that I'm a good kisser. I've had great kissing experiences, and some not-so-great ones, then you get the real "are-you-trying-to-lick-the-back-of-my-throat?" kisses. Those are naaaasty! Fortunately, I've only had one of the latter.

Kissing should start slowly and gently then progress from there. First, a peck on the forehead, then each cheek, the nose, then the lips. Then you tilt your head slightly (To avoid awkward nose bumps). Slowly open your mouth, and the other person should follow. Then meet their tongue half-way. Don't try to shove your whole tongue into their mouth. If you're not experienced, follow their lead regarding tongue action. Try to stop every few seconds, to swallow your spit (Nothing more gross than feeling their saliva running into your mouth - eeew). Right, I think I covered all the basics. Happy kissing! :kiss:

15. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me it is about 2 seconds of nice then OMG YOUR IN MY FACE, YOUR IN MY FACE, WHY ARE YOU STILL IN MY FACE!!!!

Needles to say kissing, anything more than a quick hello/goodbye kiss isn't my thing

16. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    These two

17. timo

Yep, this. It's nice, nothing more nothing less.

18. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Depends. Most of them have been awful and felt like a weird mouth fight. Very fast turn off. One I had though was good. I can't describe what was good about it. It was wet and weird and definitely did not have the desirable slow progression someone mentioned but it was really good. But all of this was drunk, yeah.

19. Worgen2

Worgen2 Guest

When I kiss Kent it feels really great and since I get to smell him and also it shows that I love him. I remember in the past with my ex boyfriends too it's a great feeling. But one thing I don't like is that if you don't kiss him correctly since if I miss the timing when we both kissed it bothers me and I have to redo it. I like us to both suck our lips same timing since then it really shows true love. Well that's me. But I don't know if other gay guys are like that they might not care as long as his boyfriend is kissing him.

20. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish I knew.