1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

End of the Road RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ForNarnia, Oct 5, 2016.

1. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lena smiled. "Emmett, darling, why come back after all this time?"
    "Because there's no-one else." He mumbled his words, looking away from her. She had never seen Emmett so defeated, he was always so defiant to her. Why now, did he decide to reconcile with her? It must be his family, or perhaps he finally snapped.
    Maybe he was finally going to kill her?
    "I've been helping people, Lena. People who could have killed me. I've made no attempt to save myself from them. It is purely luck that they haven't killed me. Or maybe I'm just unlucky, I don't know."
    She frowned, saddened to see him so weakened. "You coward."
    "What?"
    "Afraid to face your fears! You'd rather die by a stranger's hand than admit you've been defeated!"
    He turned away, his piercing eyes filled with anger. "I'm not afraid."

2. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (Oops, almost forgot.)

[199 days left.]

3. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Mika slid a picture over to Dee, it was a little blurry showing a tall young man with short red hair wearing worn out clothes apparently designed for practicality rather than looks who was holding a gun.
    He smiled at her:" Why would you pretend the rose tattoos to have that meaning?"

----------------------

Anree sad down leaning on a building wall and waited.

4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Their real meaning is far more important than some stupid gang. But it's not a happy memory. For any of us." She looked over the picture, brushing off the question. "He seems kind if familiar, but I don't really know. Annie's your girl, though, that's for sure. I'll get Lena to give her another call, but I can't say that it'll help."

---------------

Lena picked up the phone, and once again dialled the number. "If she doesn't pick up, I'm blaming you for wasting my time."

5. Cinis

Cinis Guest

Far more important she had said. He had known that this bar was unusual from the second he had talked to Lena but it seemed like the story here was a deeper one. Lena, her so called brother -Emmett- and Dee..something was off about their behavior and he couldn't understand what it was.
    He had his orders to fulfil and his priorities wouldn't allow him to stay here for much longer but he couldn't help being curious.
    He put the picture of the boy back into his pocket, so much pain and disorder and still no one knew why or how it was all coming to an end.

-----------------

At the sound of her phone ringing Annie looked up again. Was that Nate calling back? He had sounded very urgent.
    But the screen displayed another number. Her finger hovered over the decline button. But then, what could she lose? Nathan was going to get her soon and they wouldn't be able to track her phone either way, besides she had another one in case she needed to get rid of this one fast.( She kind of regretted giving Emmett the number to that other phone now but this one would probably have to be destroyed and he had helped her)
    She accepted the call. Best case she'd get some info's on her brother and maybe some extra details about other things, worst case she could at least clear Lena from any association with her thus sparing her trouble with the government. It was a win- win situation, really.

#105 Cinis, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2016
  6. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Annie? You know how I hate to be ignored. The guy's still here, poking sound, asking questions, and it's getting slightly annoying. I have bigger things on my plate today. You know we won't let anyone hurt you, and we'll die before we let him take you, so what are you running from, sweetheart?"

7. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Emmett frowned. He hated this place. He wasn't the same person anymore, wasn't the boy who called this place home. He hated her. She always reminded him of what he was.