1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with people like this?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Spacesword, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Spacesword

Okay so this guy kept asking me out and I told him no 5 different times. we were friends in high school and he knows I'm gay. Last night he asked me to go to this carnival thing with him as his date and I responded with I didn't like him like that. He then proceeded to call me an array of colorful names, one being an F-ing dyke.

anyway needless to say I've blocked him on facebook but how do I deal with him when I see him out in stores in town since we live in a very small community?

2. Nobo

Pretend he is invisible?

3. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What a dick.
    I'd say ignore him, and if he bothers you to the point you feel unsafe, report him to the police or sheriff.

4. YeahpIdk

Ignore them completely. If they start harassing you, call the police. This is not normal behavior.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could also name and shame him to all your friends/family/acquaintances that he is not leaving you alone.

6. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I agree with the others. If he insults you again, I believe it's time to slap him.

7. Bubbletea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Lol he is a 100% butthurt. In his mind he thought he would "turn you" into a heterosexual just for him. When he saw how clueless he was he took it out on you. Just remember that those people are more lost then we are and thats a sad thing.

Anger is a feeling of having no control or fear most of the time. So, maybe you should comfort him? Haha. Nah just ignore him. As soon as you give him attention it will all start over again.