1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News NASA: New Zodiac Sign and changing Dates

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Fighter694, Sep 21, 2016.

1. lawlight

I'm surprised more Homestucks haven't freaked out yet.

2. Fighter694

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I Don't understand, so if there is a thirteenth sign and if it enters the cycle won't it change the dates and times of all the other signs? Like the new signtable in the article? So how is it that your sign won't be different if you aren't born on the day of the sign? Technically , according to current astrology there is not a single day for that sign is there ? Current astrology has completely ignored it and has given you dates according to a sun sign cycle where that sign isnt included.
    Extending this thought, won't your moon sign also change?
    The combination of sun and moon sign you know of is excluding the 13th sign, so won't both the cycles get altered with the signs entry. Clearly they have included the days of the 13th sign as that of some other sign all this while, so the error has always been there.
    Further it's not like this is a new sign, it's a sign that has always existed , meaning to say it was there even in the year you were born in! So doesn't it mean that the zodiac cycle was wrong all throughout! So the signs on the day you were born could have been different?
    And also like lazuri said, the change in axis didn't occur over one or two years, it's a gradual process, so the axis would have been different on the year you were born and hence the dates different.

3. DRex

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't really care at all. It's not like the position of the earth relative to various constellations has any effect at all on my personality or future, anyway.

4. Renegades

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm annoyed by it since my birthday is in the new sign's date range. I will always be a Sag.

5. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    :eusa_clap

6. Iloveyoubabe

Iloveyoubabe Guest

I will always be a Pisces :slight_smile: