1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does all trans guys do packing?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ShaeShay, Sep 17, 2016.

1. ShaeShay

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Do all trans guys do packing? I don't have those packers, but I started using a sock stuffed into another sock. However, it feels weird, and it doesn't feel right to me. It does satisfy my dysphoria, though; it's annoying having it there and it feels uncomfortable. Do you feel the same way?

2. Althidon

Nope. I haven't packed in years. It gets in my way, it falls out of my pants on occasion, and it's uncomfortable.

3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, it is an entirely personal decision on part of the guy.

Personally, I love packing. But my living circumstances don't allow for it. When I'm on my own, though, I plan to buy a proper packer/STP.

4. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't pack. I can't afford a packer, nor do i feel the need for it. I am okay with the downstairs as it is for now.

5. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With money from Christmas I ordered a mr limpy ($12) from a descreet website. I figured out a convenient harness out of an old elastic waistband and a couple hair ties, and I made two so I can keep them clean without having to either not pack, or have my packer fall out. Because of dysphoria I can't not pack. It gets really bad when I try to go to sleep, and the sock just wasn't working for what I needed it to, so I got an actual packer.

6. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I don't and I don't plan to in the future. It doesn't aid passing which is my top priority and I heard a lot of people fearing that it slips away. I'm more comfortable without that paranoia. Also I feel male enough without this, if I want to increase that feel I go work out.

7. Rickystarr

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would like to pack if I could find a good packer that doubled as an stp, but otherwise it seems fairly pointless. I have an STP now and it works fine, but it isn't great for packing because it doesn't really have balls. I've heard pretty much only negative things about the peacock or else I might be interested in that. I've heard slightly better things about the FreeTom I think, but those (as well as the peacock) are sooo expensive.

Still, I might be interested in getting one some day but since they are 4 in 1 or whatever and have the "play" purpose as well, even the smallest one seems like it would be awkward to pack with. For reference, the average flaccid penis size is supposedly 3.6", though not sure if that is worldwide or what. The smallest freeTom I believe is 5" whereas the smallest Mr. Limpy is 3.5". I would prefer a 4 in 1 to be like 4", 4.5". Even for sexual purposes I feel like that would be fine.

TL;dr I don't really pack but I'd be interested if I could also STP

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I packed for a bit, but then I realized that I totally hated it. So, I stopped doing it. It just felt awkward and uncomfortable to me. I also was always nervous about it falling out. If you think that it will make you more comfortable, then I would give it a shot.

9. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only pack when I'm wearing trousers or shorts that make it extremely noticeable that theres no bulge there because I get too self conscious that people notice. I've only got an STP which can be used for packing but not a standard packer.

10. AaronV

I pack with a sock and only when I'm wearing pants that are pretty revealing in that area. Otherwise I find packers pretty pointless because instead of helping me with my dysphoria, they remind me of that fact that I need a packer in the first place.
    Plus, most packers I know seem so big and would look really fake on me.
    I would only purchase a real packer if it could also function as an STP, but so far the only good ones I've seen are too expensive.

11. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've tried, but it's uncomftable and it feels fake. But I definitely would if there was a packer out there that was completely comftable and didn't move around.

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not everyone packs. I don't bother theses days because of "effort" reasons.

13. iiimee

When I'm older, maybe next year, I'll start packing. XD I'm sure I can find a packer that won't fall out... hopefully...

14. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't always pack, and not every trans guy does. It's usually a personal thing; do whatever makes you feel better and comfortable.

15. denouement

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't usually pack, but sometimes I feel I need to. I'll just do it with a sock or something when I'm hanging at home. Some guys (like me) only do it sometimes, a lot of guys don't do it at all.

16. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only pack when I'm really dysphoric. It's physically uncomfortable for me also.

17. Space Cat

I pack with a sock occasionally, usually only if I'm wearing tight pants or I'm feeling particularly male (and likely suffering from bottom dysphoria as a result) on that day. Most of the time, it's simply not worth the trouble.