1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being an Asshole

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gear2BQueer, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Gear2BQueer

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know why but I'm such an asshole. I'm nice to some, but a total dick to others and I have terrible road rage even though I'm not that great of a driver. I get it is a part of me, but I was wondering if anyone has a similar personality.

2. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a sarcastic asshole. Instead of compliment someone, I find a way to give a like-hearted insult towards them. Example:

Person: "I passed my test!"
    Me: "There's a first time for everything, I guess!" or "Congratulations, do you want a medal?"

I never mean it, it's just how I interact. Everyone knows I'm just kidding; I laugh and smile when I say things like that. It's great because everybody thinks I like them and in return I get along with pretty much everyone - even if I secretly hate them! There have only been a couple people I can think of throughout my life that I haven't been able to tolerate enough to keep my mouth shut.

That kind of become a ramble, but I'm not a legitimate asshole. Just kind of a fake asshole. :lol:

3. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm only an asshole to people who deserve it; like other assholes, douche bags, left or right wing fanatics and religious fanatics.

4. Ashley2103

What do you mean by terrible road rage?

5. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm an asshole driver. I've also found myself purposefully being mean to people because their reactions are amusing. I'm very competitive when it comes to card games and board games, and tend to gloat when I win, I also try to do things in games that I can't win so that if I can't win, no one can win. Also I've found out that if I don't like someone as a person, if I think I can screw with them to get amusing reactions, I will still hang out with them and pretend to like them. And the fact that I am as empathetic as a brick doesn't help with any of this.

6. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I try really hard to be nice, but I'm really socially awkward and sometimes it makes me come off as really rude.

7. Rainbows~Exist

I'm generally quite a zen person but when someone is being rude, intolerant or just annoying I turn into a huge bitchy asshole :lol:

8. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm very polite, but I've noticed it takes much less for me to get aggressive and even physically confront someone compared to how reserved most people are.

9. anthracite

anthracite Guest

I am very direct so most would consider me as rude. Also yes, I am sarcastic too if people say something stupid. I am an asshole, a charming asshole. My charme is that I have absolutely none, I'm childish, impulsive and fucking clever. That's what makes people listen to me. People either admire me, are facinated by me or hate me. No other option.

10. HuskyLover

I'm very arrogant, often accused of being extremely cold, my attitude towards people who annoy me (i get annoyed very easily) is apparently considered as very rude. I'm also very childish, impulsive, manipulative, I have anger problems, and yeah I'm not the most pleasant person to know IRL. However, I'd say I'm generally a nice guy to my best friends.

But yeah, you're not alone! :lol:

11. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a hidden asshole. Most people's first impression of me is that I'm nice. I'm not really that nice, I just know how to present myself. I'm actually intensely self-centered and not particularly sensitive to others.

12. dregj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    polite and nice but
    can be incredibly offensive without meaning it
    aspergers or asshole ?
    probably both

13. killswitch0029

I've been considered an asshole before. I tend to be very blunt, pretty sarcastic and borderline condescending at times, I lose my patience easily with "stupid people" and I make it well-known that in a nutshell I generally hate people. Bad road rage too. I do try to contain myself but being an asshole has its perks. People tend not to bother you if you're one so it helps with any unwanted attention/socialization. Lucky for me all my friends accept me for it and embrace my asshole-ness :slight_smile: