1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your favourite non-sexual fantasy/daydream/private game?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by slickrick, Sep 12, 2016.

1. slickrick

slickrick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Mine is that I win the lottery, and fantasize how I would break it to my family, what I'd buy for them and how I'd spend the money.

Also sometimes fantasize about having a girlfriend/wife and a little family of my own, what I'd do with them, where we'd go together, etc. Sounds kind sad lol but I believe imagined scenarios are important in a 'law of attraction' kind of way.

I often fantasize about my 'strategy plan' in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this kind of thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(!)

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A live action version of the post apocalyptic zombie novel I'm writing. Just seems so much cooler than words, I think about it quite often. I also sometimes daydream about being the lead vocalist in a band.

3. Jellyfish Clear

I am always daydreaming haha. It tends to be daydreaming this story I have going on in my head or daydreaming on being an astronaut.

4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ...I tend to daydream a lot about taking over the world and making everyone just behave, "Big Sister is watching you" posters and all. Have robots clean the world and monitor crime, free from corruption and establish worldwide civil rights. It's about time.

I also think a lot about designs for such, as in how the drones would work and do their jobs efficiently. If I had the money I'd probably make a hobby out of 3d printing models of the drones. One of the older ones has a cylindrical head and a monoeye that rotates 360° to follow targets quickly around it, I still find the idea humorous. Right now I'm actually attempting to build a simple model of a laser rifle from cardboard, spray-paint, thick wires, and LED's...

So no, a lot of us can have these thoughts that just run deep and comprehensive. Though I do have relatives tell me they don't understand how I process such information if I struggle with basic mathematic equations?

5. Deinna

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I daydream mainly about becoming a drummer for a successful rockband. I have been practising a lot lately, but it feels like I'm never going to be good enough.

Another fantasy of mine is being able to fly on my own. That has gone to a point, where I have started to draw a prototype of wings. I know that it isn't possible, but sometimes I just don't care, I just draw them. :grin:

6. 101DeadRoses

I fantasize about starting my own country sometimes, a progressive, mostly self-governing democracy, with a short book of laws that can never be changed, but otherwise entirely democratic. No superfluous political positions like superdelegates (who have the power of thousands of "normal" people's votes for no reason), no bullshit processes that are all too easy to take advantage of, no gerrymandering, a system that actually would discourage greed and corruption; basically, democracy like it always should be. Basically, the leader (me) would only be there to step in when people fucked up. The rest of the time, they'd just be like a regular person with a bit more of an eye on what was happening than normal.
    All leaders (except the first one, which is me, because I'm the founder and I gotta lay the ground rules, dammit) would be elected entirely based on votes - no superdelegates or electoral colleges or any of that crap. Just votes.
    We'd also have our own language because reasons.

I'd also like to set up a huge, Hunger-Games-Style arena with a wildly varying landscape, with very realistic battles and strategy, but with all weapons being re-painted NERF/paintball hybrids. It would be so realistic that the military would use it to train when there weren't NERF-nerd battles going on LOL.

Another fantasy of mine is to meet a British Special Forces guy (because the SAS's high standards and any soldier who can meet and surpass them are super fucking hot to a military nerd like me), fall in love, and spend the rest of our lives together alone on some mountain somewhere with very little contact with the outside world because fuck y'all, you bitches are cray.

And there's the dream of being an awesome writer with thousands of stories and hundreds of books.

Yeah. Big dreams.

7. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not gonna lie. I've daydreamed about being a vocaloid and performing at a concert.

8. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Being in a band and playing the bass guitar.

Winning the lottery and splitting it between my family/friends and buying my favorite animal rescue a new building and crates.

Doing nice things for the homeless.

Saving someone's life.

9. HuskyLover

Might sound silly, but I've always kind of dreamt of living in the UK and just be happy with who I am. I feel like I don't really belong where I am right now and I don't think this is where I'll find happiness either.

10. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My favorite is where I'm Batman, The Flash, or Superman. I just want to kick ass in the name of Justice! :grin:

11. HuskyLover

And chew bubblegum?

12. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love bubblegum!

13. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    - Have a husband and kids who are still young

- Having my own classroom (although I'm sure a year from now when I have one, I'll be terrified)

- Being out of the closet, with everyone being supportive and not feeling weird

- Not working in retail anymore

- Having a better singing voice... I love signing... I'm just not very good!

- Being better at sports

To name a few...

14. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I love to fantasize about potential future situations too! :slight_smile:

I like to fantasize that I am a famous singer and that I sing and dance on stage.

I also fantasize about having a boyfriend, getting married to him, and doing romantic things together like cuddling and kissing. (And also going on vacation together haha!)

15. I AM MEOW

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    But what if he's out of bubblegum?

16. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm going to annoy you with a purpose here but "a short book of laws that never change" - what if the majority of the public decide some of these laws are unfair and no longer applicable to their way of living? [Because what you are saying along with "but otherwise entirely democratic" sounds very close to religion who strictly believe some laws - that were written 2000 years ago- should never change, but others are debatable]

---

Any fantasy to do with a story I'm writing. But it never sounds as good on paper.

#16 Secrets5, Sep 14, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  17. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I often think about being able to turn invisible at will, and what I would do while invisible. Things like hopping on public transport, going to cinemas, concerts, museums: all for free. I could sit in on important confidential meetings.

18. Rainbows~Exist

Whenever I listen to music I daydream and imagine myself as the artist performing in front of a huge crowd :lol:

19. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My silliest is sometimes like I'm in some sci-fi world. It just seems so much more interesting than the real world.

20. AmyBee

I have this recurring fantasy of living on a tropical island where it's just like a paradise and everything is wonderful. Then I realize that it's completely impractical. There must be food and clean water sources and shelter so what it ends up being is probably I just want to take an extended vacation at a tropical resort rather than actually live on a deserted island the way it is in my fantasy.

Another thing I love to do is write the scene I'm in as if it's a novel.

Occasionally I indulge in the fantasy I'm a self-supporting writer and all I have to do all day is write and write and write and never have to answer to anyone other than meeting deadlines. I always imagine having a dedicated, understanding editor and an agent and we have meetings and whatnot and discuss all my super lucrative and creatively engaging projects. Oh, and I get to sit in on writer's panels and things all over the world.