1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Crooked $Clinton may be replaced... I might cry...

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by ABeautifulMind, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABeautifulMind

lol, that under estimating Trump is EXACTLY why he won the primary... I have been warning my friends since Trump started that he would win the primary and might win the Presidency... Now I am almost positive he will... feeble minded? you think he talks like a 1st grader because he is stupid dude he is a mater manipulator of the media... he knows his crowd is uneducated simpletons... Such a feeble minded person would not have wiped the floor with the biggest names in the republican party right now... and i mean wiped the floor... You think they care if he knows about the middle east? they agree with his idiotic notions of just "bombing the shit out of them"

Crooked $Clinton did not win against Bernie, as I have already stated, need I prove it? Because that is something that has more evidence than anything else involving crooked $Clinton...

Just for shits and giggle, remember when Bernie was accused of rigging the primary? or when he was accused of murdering someone set to testify against him ? or when he took money from saudi arabia? oh and his millions in wall street donation? DIDNT FUCKING THINK SO.

Lastly, if you think this election will be decided by the hardcore supporters, your simply misinformed... Swing voters will decide this election. Just like every election. You really think swing voters are going to see all the things crooked $Clinton has done, then hear Trump advocating abolishing the TPP, citizens united, and NAFTA, and decide to vote for the most corrupt politician IN US HISTORY?

Im not buying it, most educated people arent, hence the DNC considering asking her to step aside...

I will say this though... When we have a repeat of 2000, All you crooked $Clinton supporters sure as hell better not start blaming those of us who vote our conscience and vote Jill Stein... the DNC had AMPLE warning that it would happen. No matter what the DNC and crooked $Clinton are THE ONLY PARTIES RESPONSIBLE FOR ELECTING TRUMP.

#21 ABeautifulMind, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  2. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with this. Although anything can potentially happen to either candidate later, it's not true right now.

3. GodlyArmadillo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not gonna happen. It's probably too late to get her off the ballots in many places. If anything, she'd be replaced with Kaine.

4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah agree. Plus she is liked by her loyal followers and has converted some moderates already. It's too late in the game to change it up and she has more pledged voters anyway than Bernie and putting him on there last minute appeals to the progressive liberals but not the classic Democrats or legit moderate voters. I have to admit Bernie appeals to a very left wing ideology that I do agree with but the majority of Americans aren't there yet. I'd rather play it safe.

Also she isn't going anywhere anyway. No use in hoping for something that won't happen.

5. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I preferred Bernie but its too late for him to be the top candidate even if she isn't well(which I hope she is well enough. I've accepted her as president already no use bitching about it won't get me anywhere).

Tim Kaine would be her replacement not even Warren would be considered. Ugh. We'll see November but unless she's gravely ill I don't feel like it's our business to know whether she has pneumonia or not. It just takes away from policies again which tbf mudslinging would do anyways. This is coming from a Clinton/Trump critic too.

6. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: Bernie's tax plan

My real issue with Bernie's tax plan is that I believe taxation is unethical and should be done very sparingly. I'd support abolishing the death tax and income tax ultimately (not immediately, that wouldn't work) because they aren't voluntary. I don't mean to sound stereotypical, but taxation fits every definition of theft, and just because it might be represented (in a way a lot of people don't want) doesn't mean it's okay to have taxes that high. The government needs to be held to the same moral standard that

My other issues with him is that he wants to audit the fed, a $15 minimum wage wouldn't work, his spending would probably have a large deficit even with his astronomical taxes, and I worry about degree inflation with socialized college. I'm 100% against corporate welfare, so I'm with him there. I'm also against Clinton, I should say, but she doesn't want to go as far.

7. ABeautifulMind

I think you guys are making some assumptions... If you look at her fainting alone, sure maybe it is pneumonia, but given all the other things that happened with the stairs, the seizure looking twitching... This woman has something else wrong with her...

I have to ask, what would she have to do to lose your support? You are ok with everything she has done? That is the problem with her, her support will let her do anything and blindly follow... that is far more dangerous than anything Trump will be able to get away with....

I do know this, if she drops out, Bernie will be the nominee. I guarantee you it will be Bernie or we will see the largest protests in US history... I know for sure it would end up being the largest civil disobedience demonstration in history... meaning not only the largest protests, but the largest number of arrests... I also the type of people that will be doing that will get released from custody and return to the protest... This could theoretically shutdown DC for months... Hell, I know a few guys who are activists that intend on spending all 4 years protesting Trumps actions if he wins... That is the dedication these activists are starting to have thnks to the catastrophes we now face... And if I am willing to go spend a year or two in DC protesting, I know for sure there are atleast a couple hundred thousand that would do the same.. That could shut down DC even longer... I would not be surprised if this election becomes our Arab spring... but keep supporting the status quo, increasing the income inequality just brings more support and solidarity from the 99%... And make no mistake, crooked $Clinton IS the big business/wall street candidate that WILL continue increasing income inequality...

Did you hear about the protests in France over the labor reforms? They are having violent protests with cop cars being set ablaze and all for reforms that are the norm here... in fact, the government even refused to impose a limit on rewards during lawful termination suits, and the people still started rioting... You know why our government gives all financial and legislative power to corporations? We let them. We cant anymore.

Im having a hard time believing that everyone here is willing to overlook every criminal act that crooked $Clinton has done... You said earlier you wouldnt even wish Trump dead or whatever... Neither would I. But I do think crooked $Clinton should be in prison. for sure.... Any other person would be... and here you all are trying to support her for President.. Its like the twilight zone this election cycle.. Hell I would simply not vote before voting for her... Luckily that is not necessary, it is still possible to vote your conscience... It is time to wake up people... there are 2 republicans, and 1 progressive running for office... Vote your conscience, vote Jill Stein

BTW if you guys think she will win because the entire DNC is with her, far more Bernie supporters went to the Green party than back to the DNC... significantly more... I have seen estimates as high as 90% of the millennials... I really dont know what polls you guys are watching, but crooked $Clinton is not looking well... both physically and politically :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 13th Sep 2016 at 06:50 AM ----------

You dont agree with taxes? so how should we pay for everything? roads for our commerce, police to protect us, etc ...

Well I am not going to bother with your absurd argument that we should have no taxes... that is honestly the most absurd suggestion I have ever heard... right up there with abolishing the department of education like gary johnson wants to...

On Bernie tax plan and economics, I have seen several credible sources claim it would be the best for the economy. The reasoning is easier to understand looking broadly...

Costs continue to increase in almost every aspect of life. Yet wages are not, and in fact the average household is making less than in 2010... The effect of this is a slow "bleeding" of wealth from the middle class to the upper class... as they charge more and more while keeping pay completely stagnant and in some cases lowering wages...

At the same time we have walmart and other big businesses paying their employees so little that it causes them to go onto foodstamps and government welfare, despite working full time... You wanna know why? Because the secret to walmart making billions is socializing cost while privatizing profit... So the cost in this example is the labor to run their empire. By paying extremely low wages and having their employees get government aid, now the tax payer is helping cover their labor cost. It is also why wal mart has so much crime happening in the stores... They dont want to pay for security, instead socializing the cost by using the police, which the tax payer pays for....

And finally, all that is still happening while we have billions in corporate tax cuts (corporate welfare) for the top 1% While politicians are spending over 50% of the discretionary budget on the military industrial complex and trying to cut social security...

All of these are combining to give us the greatest income inequality since the 1920s... Right now our middle class has no money.... When the middle class get money, they usually spend 90-110% of it.... when the top 1% get money, they spend around 15%.... So clearly the middle class is the consumer class... but the upper class has bled all the disposable income from them... so how can an economy grow, or even operate, without its consumers?

Those are the key issues that Bernie attempts to address... So tell me, how is it crooked $Clinton would help the economy more than Bernie?

This doesnt even mention our terribly low death tax... once again people fight so hard against there own self interest sometimes... Thomas Jefferson is frequently attributed with saying, "A power to dispose of estates for ever is manifestly absurd. The earth and the fulness of it belongs to every generation, and the preceding one can have no right to bind it up from posterity. Such extension of property is quite unnatural." Or Adam Smith said: "There is no point more difficult to account for than the right we conceive men to have to dispose of their goods after death."

an inheritance tax helps prevent oligarchy... I really dont think it needs anymore than that though...

8. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that taxes are necessary, but I think it would be ideal if all taxes were voluntary. I don't want to get rid of them and still have the government do everything it currently does. I don't get why I shouldn't be ideologically against taxation, can you give me a reason why such taxes is morally justifiable? I don't think it matters if an inheritance tax prevents oligarchy, what's yours should be yours.

#28 baconpox, Sep 13, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
  9. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw a rumor about Biden being a replacement. That would probably be best for the country if Hillary can't run which I seriously doubt will happen. Biden is loved.

10. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Taxation money can be spent on things such as health care. Some people cannot work, but should (in my opinion) still be able to enjoy health care. "Providing for yourself only" will, for those people, not suffice. Taxation is one way in which this problem can be tackled. With taxation, you are basically helping others as well. Thus, taxes can be morally justifiable.

Cheers,

Quem

11. GodlyArmadillo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not American... but, what has she done, really?

12. ABeautifulMind

Here is a brief rundown of things in the last 5 years:

Changed her vote on the bankruptcy bill after donations from wall street while senator
    Banghazi
    Private Email Server
    Collusion with DNC against Bernie
    Voter Suppression tactics
    Election Fraud (during primary)
    Clinton foundation (asically pay to play slush fund)
    Joe Epstein and the Clintons link to the worlds most notorious pedophile...
    The murder of former UN President
    The murder of Seth Rich
    Support of TPP
    utilization of citizens united
    JUST started supporting marriage equality (as in the yr 2013)
    Spreading lies to media about Bernie Sanders (proven in email leak from DNC)

Quem, I might not bother with someone trying to argue against taxes lol, they are just ignorant beyond help :wink:

---------- Post added 13th Sep 2016 at 07:10 PM ----------

midwestgirl89, I cant say who would for sure be the replacement, but anyone hoping to avoid an Arab spring in the US, should be hoping for Bernie Sanders... Anything less will spark protests that I am not sure the current government will ever recover from...

---------- Post added 13th Sep 2016 at 07:11 PM ----------

fyi, that list of what is wrong with crooked $Clinton is NOT all inclusive, just most of the bigger things...

13. Clay

Just to mention, Trump could elect up to 2 Justices. They could (and it's highly likely) overturn decades of civil rights cases, seeing how much Republicans hate things like abortion rights or gay marriage. There's even the growing Libertarian movement who hate the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and want to see it overturned.

So yeah electing Trump isn't a case of "him getting nothing done". It's a case of him probably overturning decades of civil rights and having the say in civil rights for the next few decades.

14. ABeautifulMind

I think crooked $Clinton would nominate terrible SCOTUS as well... that argument to me is nearly a wash...

Secondly, there is one fucking judge up for grabs. NO liberal justice will retire like is being postulated in the media. Who would throw there entire body of work away by retiring with Trump in office... To argue one might return is as bad as arguing against taxes... If your arguing one will die, I am not voting based on that. Frankly, I am only considering actual variables, not the one the establishment is trying to scare you into voting based on...

BTW remember, the senate has to agree to any SCOTUS nominee.. Have you not been listening about the resistance Trump will face? Have you not seen what the Senate has done regarding Obamas nominee? I dont accept that Trumps will be any different...

Furthermore, I can point out far more problems with crooked $Clinton. Hell the TPP alone... and citizens united... You guys can stand screaming OH NO TRUMP all you want, but the bottom line is crooked $Clinton is worse... Dont get me wrong, I am not voting for either, I am voting my conscience and voting Jill Stein in an attempt to help start a new party... I cant stand anything in out politics. I personally refuse to vote based on which is worse, with the problems we face, we need a GOOD PRESIDENT, not the "less bad" President. Time we put people planet and peace over profit...

15. Clay

You're kidding yourself if you think Clinton would elect judges who would overturn civil rights decisions or reverse gay marriage.

Meanwhile for Trump we know what type of Justices he'd elect because he has straight up told everyone his choices.

People aren't afraid they'll retire, people are afraid they'll die. It's not "the establishment" thinking that really, really old people could die in the next decade.

Also no Senate is going to make it so no Justices get elected for years. That would be utterly ridiculous. An entire system of government would completely collapse if that happened.

16. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear that, but it would be wrong for an individual to steal and give to charity, so why shouldn't the government be held to the same standard? Also, people have a natural right to their property, but nobody has a right for someone else to help them. I feel like charity is a more moral option.

That said, I think taxation is okay for things that increase equality of opportunity since I believe rights are constructed based on the fairest way to structure society, so I support socialized education and a limited amount of welfare right now, because there currently isn't equality of opportunity.

17. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most of the balloting deadlines are past--it would take major, multi-front court action at this point. Maybe if she died...

18. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing is, you see the whole taxation thing as "theft", which is a libertarian point of view. I see it as an obligation and not as a form of theft. I don't see it as "the government stealing money from me". =]

An individual stealing from charity would be an "unexpected" occurance, whereas taxations happen regularly (that is, you know exactly what to expect). If someone is really that dissatisfied with taxations, he or she can always move to tax-free countries. There are even legal ways to avoid certain taxations if it's a real concern. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I understand the theft point of view, but that's not how I view taxations myself. =)

19. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess I have a hard time believing the idea that the DNC is interested replacing Clinton. Short of absolute emergency. They found her--and her flaws--acceptable. It's not like news stories questioning her ethics are anything new. It's not like it's news that there are a lot of Sanders supporters who are angry. She was the appointed person before primary season even began. And I think they'd rather lose the election than have Sanders step in. Keep in mind: the highest people in the DNC will probably survive just fine no matter what happens in November. And I really don't think many of them at the highest levels of the DNC really care about real people, although maybe I'm just cynical.

20. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm curious about this story.
    Mind showing me the links where you heard it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.