1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Wars

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LaEsmeralda, Sep 11, 2016.

1. filmmakingally

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That's cool, no need to argue it out, haha.

How about the theory that Kylo is deep undercover? He's only pretending to be on the dark side, so that he can get closer to Snoke? But he can't just pretend - he has to commit to it, or else Snoke will know that he's faking. And that's why Kylo told Papa Solo that he just wanted all the pain to end, before asking for help, and then...

Which, if true, would mean that Kylo will team up with Rey in Ep9. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway. :slight_smile:

2. LaEsmeralda

I don't know about him being undercover but I DEFINITELY see him up for a redemption arc :slight_smile: He'll make things up with Leia at some point. I think as well that he has something to do with Rey ending up on Jakku. Maybe he saved her life in secret during the slaughter of Luke's jedi and then wiped her memories.

3. filmmakingally

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Ghaaahhhhh, I can't wait until Ep.8!!!

True story -- when Rey force-grabbed the light-saber, I shed tears of joy, simply because it was so awesome. I felt embarrassed, but then glanced over at my good friend, and he also had tears in his eyes. :grin:

---------- Post added 15th Sep 2016 at 12:47 PM ----------

And yes, I definitely think Kylo saved Rey from some kind of massacre. The trippy flashback scene holds a lot of clues, and probably a red herring or two.