1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Visionary31, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Visionary31

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi people,
    I have litlle bit unusual story. Ten years ago, my good friend who is older 13 years, lived in my city. We hang out very well, very often. From time to time, I would sleep at his place. But one day he said that he have some anxious problems with himself, he couldnt sleep, so he will take pill to sleep better. On that day i decided to stay at his place. In the middle of the night i heard him wake up. When he woke up he started to look at me telling: 'Who are you?' I was little scared, I asked him whats wrong but he acted like he is out of his mind. At one moment he came near me, and started telling me ' I want you I want you', then started cudlling me, I was scared, and not sure whats wit him, shakeing him, calling him but he didnt respond. He wasnt agressive just started to cudle me and kiss my legs, and in one moment he took my pants of, and I liked it , and he started sucking me of... But I wasnt sure then what I want, and it was kind of abnormal to me, so I pushed him off, he tried couple more times to do somehting, but i stoped it. Tomorrow, he acted like nothing happend and in one moment said just that he had nightmares... Now he lives in another city, and very rearly we have contact. But I would like to find out if he is still into this things and im not sure if he did that deliberetley or what... I'm bicurious guy, more into girls emotionaly, but for my pleasure I would like to have some male sex... Any opinions on this ))))) thanks

2. Sultane

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's no real way to do this except directly ask him, or try and steer the subject towards a similar topic (like gay rights) and hope he tells you on his own.

3. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could actually be possible that he has no idea what happened that night if he took sleeping pills. I was prescribed Ambien at one point and it made me do all sorts of weird things, it has a reputation for making people act completely out of character and you forget everything you have done in the morning. I never did anything too bad, I just made really weird foods, but others have gone driving around town and ended up in serious accidents. It is also not uncommon for people to have sex on it with people they would not usually want to do that with and not remember anything. This whole phenomenon even has a pet name, "The Ambien Walrus", which is a rather comical take on a pretty serious situation.

I know it is probably not helping your situation to hear this, and might make you even more confused, but it is possible he has no recollection of what happened. Ambien can also make you hallucinate very vividly (happened to me several times) and that could account for his memory of having "nightmares". It is also possible that it was not at all related to the sleeping pills, but from your account it sounds exactly like the things I would do and say when I woke up in the middle of the night on it. Needless to say I quit it as soon as I found out what I had been up to some nights when I felt like I hadn't gotten any sleep despite not having any memories of not sleeping.

Either way, you did a really good thing stopping him when he was clearly not himself, no matter what his reason for acting strange was. :slight_smile:

4. faustian1

Ambien combined with alcohol can make a person completely dissociate and act like they are sleepwalking.

I served on a jury once, where the defendant--a woman--apparently had Ambien slipped into a drink when she was unaware. She did not drink much alcohol that evening, but the evidence showed she committed a burglary, stole a car, drove to a store (where she used to work...duh...) and shoplifted some trivial item. At no time did she try to elude the police or evade detection. In fact, she left her phone and neatly folded clothes near a stove, at the burglary scene where she had crawled through a window. She appeared at the store, wearing only a towel.

It is clear that some drugs--particularly combined with alcohol--can produce extreme behavior that may mine the deepest reaches of the subconscious, and bring them to the surface. Your adventure with the other gentleman may have been interesting to him at the time, but it is very possible he has no memory of it happening.