1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Give me a shot at interpreting your dreams!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by slickrick, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes I have dreams where I'm in a boys and girls bathroom and the stalls are really low and everyone can see each other.

2. CoderK

When I was young, I had a dream that Cartoonish letters(A,B,C,...) were chasing me. I ran into my mothers room, and the ground was like a Chuck E. Cheese's play area/jungle gym. I ran a lot and then woke up.

3. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    my great grandmother died, we were fairly close. this was quite a few years ago. i had a dream where we talked, she made me laugh as she always used to do, being her usual funny and kind self. suddenly the building we are in lights on fire, i somehow get outside ( it fastforwards to me being outside), she is still in there and the building is in a huge fire that engulfs it. i know she's in there, but i am helpless to save her, theres nothing i can do, i cry, i wake up crying, i miss her deeply

#23 europeanguy, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  4. killswitch0029

This one was a while ago but for some reason I remember it very vividly and every single aspect of it.

So my best friend texts me and tells me to meet her at "the place" that she took me to before. So I walk down the street and come to the building. I look around quick to make sure no one's looking because for some reason it's off limits.

So anyways once I'm in I walk up three flights of stairs and when I get to the top (which is after the three flights) I press the door bell and walk into what seems like a double sided elevator. So after a moment the other end of the elevator opens up and I walk into what I can only describe as a huge city inside of a pretty small 3 story building. Even though it was broad daylight it's nearly pitch black but for some reason I can see and it's ice cold yet I'm comfortable in a t-shirt and jeans.

So once I'm in there I get into one of the cars sitting on the road and begin to drive off to meet my friend in the spot within this big city that's nearly devoid of people.

It seemed odd at the time but during my entire dream and even after I woke up I had this strange, strong feeling of déjà vu even though the whole dream seems completely unrealistic.

5. filmmakingally

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have a recurring dream in which I can fly. You'd think that'd be a pretty rad dream to have, but it's more of a nightmare.

I'm always on the run in these dreams. Yeah, it's cool that I can fly. Especially since flying is how I escape what I'm running from, but it's horrifying to be running from something.

Sometimes I'm running from gangsters. Sometimes from law-enforcement. Sometimes I'm a spy, and I'm running from competing spies. And in every instance, when the s*** is hitting the fan, I am able to just barely escape. By flying.

Every now and then, I realize I'm dreaming. The moment I realize that I'm dreaming, I wake up.

6. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've had three separate non scary dreams about a zombie apocolypse which features lots of glass doors. They're the main things that stick out. It's the only recurring dream theme that I can remember.

The first I ended up in this giant house with ballrooms and stuff with one of my best friends, but there were lots of windows and doors all the way from ceiling to floor. and the zombies could see in and some tried to get in. It wasn't scary, it felt just like a normal day. Mostly we were just finguring out how to get out for supplies.

The second I was with my sister and my god mother's kids, who i've know since i was young. I'm the oldest but we're all about the same age. We ended up hiding in a conservatory behind the furniture as zombies roamed the house. I struggled to make everyone still and quiet then zombies found us from through the glass. Scary in dream, but not a nightmare.

The third, I was in a house with a picturesque view and a pool with some friends, but mostly not really close ones. The apocolypse had started. My closest friend helped me ditch a body of another guy who was infected. There was once again lots of big floor to celing glass windows out onto the pool.

I get a lot of dreams though. Is there a reason I dream so much?!

#26 CuriousArticles, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  7. Rainsworth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You know, it blows my mind how hard is it to get over some habits you've been raised on, even now when you're an adult. i grew in an extremely religious household, in my religion we've been told to not share any nightmares you had with other people, lest it would come true. i'm not a religious person anymore, i committed -and still commit- a lot of things that's considered "sins", but i still can't get over some habits like this one, to this day i still don't share any nightmares with anyone. i could tell a dream that isn't a nightmare, but most of my dreams are nightmares. smh.