1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reviewing old posts

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by OnTheHighway, Sep 2, 2016.

1. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there way to generate all of the posts I have written in chronological order? I have tried to do a search with my username, but the posts are not in any particular order. I am really curious to see how I have evolved from when I first joined EC to today.

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Click on your username, and then "Find More Posts by OnTheHighway". You should get all your messages in a descending chronological order, just go to the last page. You can also do it from your profile page under the Statistics tab, again click on "Find all posts by OnTheHighway" to get to the same list. :slight_smile:

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That only goes back 6 months?

4. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There seems to be a limit of 500 posts with the search. I did not realize that, sorry! I hope a moderator or admin can help you out, because I have no idea then. :/

5. Gallatin

Use the EC search page and search by your username. If you choose to display the results in ascending order you'll be able to see your first 500 posts. You can also display only posts between a certain timeframe. Unfortunately it will always be limited to results of 500, so you won't be able to see all your posts at once.