1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This guy keeps flirting with me but I'm a lesbian, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BelieveinLove94, Sep 1, 2016.

1. purplewolf6

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Said before but I agree with saying you're just focusing on your studies. Should sway him away unless he's the persistent type and it's not his business to know your sexuality even if you lie about it.

BTW, I hate it when people go over the top when denied. Being crushed sucks but threatening & assaulting people puts yourself in a worse situation.

Be safe!

2. BenFreeman

You don't owe him an explanation, You are not interested. If you were a straight kid...you could be a straight girl that's not interested. So...be not interested...lol you already aren't! so that will be easy. If he has any sense he will stop torturing himself...and if he doesn't, it's not your problem!

3. devotions

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Or if you're non-confrontational like me you can just ignore the shit out of him and hope he'll stop lol. But really, if you just avoid eye contact, act nonchalant, relax your posture a bit but still keep your body language closed off looking eventually he should get the message.

4. BelieveinLove94

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    UPDATE: So here's the update on what happened. The guy did eventually ask me out and I said no and that I was just interested in my studies for now. So after that, the guy dropped the class and told a couple of friends of mine in that class that and I quote, "She severly traumatized me by turning me down so I dropped the class." I'm sorry but I'm not going to take responsibility for severly traumatizing just because I said no and I'm not going to feel guilty for saying no.

5. GayBatman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's probably one of those guys that get attached to people romantically even though they're not together. Trust me, I'm one of those guys.

6. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah I'm one of those girls. I get a bit beat up. But I wouldn't go around complaining about it cos its none of my business really if you dont like me. Though tbh I would only really get that worked up if I already knew you properly, then it would feel like a split in our friendship too.

Anyway, I sort of have this problem. I'm not sure I'm a lesbian but I do not want this guy and i find it funny that he can't pick up on my gay signage (fortunately I live in a very liberal place so I do not have your rather frightening sounding problems). Except I'm at uni and the guy lives in the flat across the hall from me in our student accommodation. And we're sort of friends. So he sort of comes round and gives me things. And invited me round all the time. It's awkward as hell haha. I hope I can sort it out like you without having to resort to saying "I'm a lesbian" either, cos I'm just not ready to box myself in like that yet.

7. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Holy hell, sounds like you dodged a major bullet. I can't stand people who act like that. I understand rejection hurts, I never wanted to be rejected by my crush either. But I never blamed her or went overdramatic or anything. -rolls eyes-