1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Hispanics for Trump"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Aug 31, 2016.

1. iiimee

This! I am disgusted by the people in this thread who are saying "You're not a real hispanic if..." Sorry, but you can't take away someone's heritage or ethnicity because you disagree with their politics. That's like saying you can't be black if you don't support BLM. It's ludicrous and absolutely vulgar people will stoop so low to say things like that.

2. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Fair enough ^but stop calling yourselves "Mexican Trump supporters", just call yourselves "trump supporters"

And, since you people are having such a great time in America, I think it would be great if all of you pay for the wall, since you and your families benefit from the resources, the health care, the security of America... not me!

3. PrettyinPunk

Wait are you actually implying that Trump will become President? I mean American has dropped the ball in the past but we're smarter than that right?

If that man wins the election. I swear I'm becoming Canadian, not even joking.:dry:

4. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I already planned on it, but this does quite reinforce said plans. At least it's he's not Cruz I guess.

And if Hillary wins, at least she's not Sarah Palin I guess. Shame we don't get a good candidate either way.

5. ScatteredEarth

And how do you propose the US is gonna make Mexico pay for this wall? His ideals, no matter how much people dislike them are still shared with other people for other reasons. He's just going to say things like every other president before him.

6. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Trump is just trying to rally Republicans by making really bold statements, there's no way he's actually going to go through with the wall, anyway.

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't think he's going to build it, either. I feel that, even if he starts to, it will never be finished. I think he's speaking very boldly just to get attention from die-hard conservatives. People don't realize that pretty much all politicians do this. They say things just to get a popular vote and to appeal to the majority of their party. Some people don't even know that, at one time, Obama and Hillary said they did not support gay marriage. Yet, here they are, supporting it because it's the popular opinion amongst their political party.

I think people are more focused on Trump because he is so bold, compared to the people in the past, who ran for POTUS. He's constantly in the media, and people tend to focus on what is shown the most.

With that being said, I'm not voting for either one. When I look at Hillary, I see a lying snake. When I look at Trump, I see an immature clown. Deez Nuts for POTUS, anyone? :lol:

8. ScatteredEarth

I'm torn between either Hillary Clinton or vermin supreme. Leaning toward vermin though cause his motives are a little bit easier to understand.

9. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Quoted from Wiki: "He will pass a law requiring people to brush their teeth. He has campaigned on a platform of zombie apocalypse awareness and time travel research, and promised a free pony for every American." Welp, I like him already! :lol:

10. lliterallly

my mom is brown and shes a trump supporter. she doesnt care that trump hates her, and if we were american life would be... tough. she loves that hes a bigot. honestly.

11. YaSabesQuien

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So the founder of Latinos for Trump, a brown guy born in Mexico, said that Americans need to defend America from Hispanics. What a big piece of self hating shit!

12. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    That kind of attitude should make his mexican citizenship revoked

13. AlamoCity

I don't judge people (well, I do... :lol:slight_smile: but the Latinos for Trump should have actually been headed by a Hispanic person who speaks English with an American dialect.

Which reminds me, if in 20 years the GOP turns it around, I would be a great spokesperson/candidate. Latino, college educated, American born, Texan, fluent Spanish speaker, native English speaker, gay :lol:. I would the the rare unicorn they would parade in front of the cameras :roflmao:.

14. ScatteredEarth

Well that's one thing I guess, but he's still Mexican.

15. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This 100%! :eusa_clap

How dare anyone tell someone they aren't something because they support something else. It's bullshit.

16. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I rarely hate people, but I really hate Trump. He's a sociopath, people. However, that being said, if there are Hispanic people who will vote for him, that's their choice and doesn't affect their heritage. A stupid choice, but it's a choice.

17. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Isn't that a little contradictory? The guy genuinely said that all Mexicans moving to America were rapists and thieves.

Just because he suddenly decided he would meet with the Mexican leader does not change that. It's clearly a publicity stunt to make people think he's not a seething racist.

18. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Illegal immigrants (which is still wrong, but very different from just hating all Mexicans)

19. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    He relied on anti-Mexican stereotypes... it sure as hell wasn't geared towards illegal Indians, Canadians, or Russians.

20. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most illegal immigrants in the U.S. are from Mexico, so people are going to see them as more of an issue, and he can rally his supporters the most that way. There are plenty of reasons someone might support him other than how he talks abouy this particular issue, or maybe they personally just aren't offended by it. No one can speak for every Hispanic person.