1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out kinda

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by dounuts7975, Aug 30, 2016.

1. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Sorry if this is a repeat I just noticed I put this under the wrong section
    Well I told my rather small group of freinds in various ways. My favorite was when I came out to my crush I put in all caps I'm as straight as a curly fry. I had to basically tell him word by word the fact that I was gay. He proceeded to ask me who I liked that was awkward . I was tempted to say your cute little self but he's straight so that would've been more awkward. So I just told I wasn't comfortable enough yet to share which wasn't a complete lie. Anyway for me it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be and most my freinds accepted me. Exept for one kid when I was in ms I told him. His disgusted face was all it took to make me break down. Anyways I told one of my crushes but not the other ill get around to it but I'm happy. Trust me if you have good freinds they wouldn't care if u sexually identify as a fucking toaster or if ur sexually attracted to the ocean as long as you are you for me anyway my freinds treated and still do treat me the same(!)(!)(!)

2. Goldangel455

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats!!! I agree, coming out to my friends was pretty satisfying for me too. They all took it well and nothings changed really. Anyways good job to you as it takes a lot of courage, and don't stop being you.