1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Broadway Dancer Murders Boyfriend And Then Goes On Facebook To Confess To The Murder

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by JonSomebody, Aug 23, 2016.

1. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to say that I was somewhat reluctant to post this thread because I have spoken to this guy many times on Facebook and on my private cell phone. I had no idea that this would be something in his character and to say the least, I am shocked and in disbelief. This story has been all over the Internet for the past couple of days and since I did not see on the forum, I decided to share the link here. My heart goes out to the murder victim as well as his family and to Marcus' family also. So sad...

https://www.queerty.com/broadway-da...ty_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_221

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: Broadway Dancer Murders Boyfriend And Then Goes On Facebook To Confess To The Mur

Sad.

3. Sagume Kishin

Re: Broadway Dancer Murders Boyfriend And Then Goes On Facebook To Confess To The Mur

Marcus sounds legitimately delusional, holy hell. What a weak grasp on reality, to believe himself who he is... to literally proclaim himself God.
    My heart goes out to Bernaldo's family. :frowning2:

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

We used to talk on social media, phone as well as text each other several times a day for several months last year. From the conversations we had, he was a bit off to say the least and I also noticed that he was very narcissistic and arrogant. Without going into further detail of our conversations...I am glad that I followed my first instincts and did not go forth as he would have liked me to.

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Damn, dude.

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Delusion can be a dangerous thing, regardless of it's intent.

I feel like these sorts of things will never stop...

7. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

After reading all of the responses in relation to this story; although he had access to all of my contacts (e-mail, text, phone, online, web, etc.)..I happened to go through all of the responses he sent me on my phone and e-mail and I had to take this really deep breath of relief. While going through this moment, one of my favorite Beyonce songs came on the music channel on the TV and it was this line in the song that made my body shiver which was; "Thank God you blew it...Thank God I dodged a bullet".."I bet it sucks to be you right now...." nothing else to say...