1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birthday parties in Bars ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joshy the queen, Aug 23, 2016.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what do you think of them
    i personally been invited to one next week by my bestie
    anyone want to share their experience
    pros and cons about parties in a bar in general if not a birthday one
    cause actually for me i never heard of a birthday party in a bar before..

2. timo

I've done this before, both celebrated my birthday in a bar and went to others celebrating it there. Basically it was just sitting/standing and talking and drinking. Was fun.

3. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've celebrated someone's birthday by going to a bar (including my own), but never like officially had a party set in one (in other words, the bar didn't know about it, but it was obvious that there was a birthday being celebrated). It's loud, that's one thing. On mine there was a DJ there (we picked that night specifically because he was going to be there), so it was even louder -_- And I kept drinking this bright blue cocktail that was fruity and delicious. I got pretty slizzered.

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well..it depends because I've worked in a gay bar/club and we would have them a lot. I went to several bar parties and they were a lot of fun. In fact, I was given a surprise birthday party one year at a bar and it was a great time. So...it depends upon who are having the party.

5. killswitch0029

There's nothing wrong with that under the right circumstances. For instance I witnessed (I kid you not) a person having their child's first birthday party in a bar. I highly doubt this is the same circumstances for the invite you received so there shouldn't be anything wrong.

6. SpaceOddity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I fucking hate it. Any group gathering inside of a club is going to draw attention and that involves drawing the attention of, yes, some strangers who wish you well but also some total inebriated slobs. It's like a moth to a flame. You can't really relax if you want to. You constantly have to have your guard up, at least I do anyway. And it's just more of a chore than an event or party.