1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is this feeling?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sealgirl19, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Sealgirl19

I've been feeling really useless lately. Mostly I've been just feeling like I'm there. I have no luck in finding a job, I feel like people are either too nervous to approach me or maybe I give off a vibe of "don't talk to me." and I haven't really had anyone knowly flirt with me. I've just been a mental wreck lately and it has me feeling ugly on that inside. I feel like I'm undeserving of love or maybe I've cursed myself because of my last relationship. Whatever these feelings are I just want them to go away soon.

2. Alexander69

dont feel so sad everyone has days like this i know I've felt down myself lately but it will pass. you aren't alone sometimes life can be hard to you but you'll come back i garuntee it. I am a guy who has been on here for years now. When i first joined this forum let me tell you i wasn't nice at all i was selfish judgemental anything negative and mean you name it that was me. Ive been given the opportunity to live real life to see how the world works and in these years of this.... i am a new person a better person a person with kindness and understanding. my point is i hated the person i was before i felt alone and hateful.

If you think you give off bad vibes it is probably true maybe your mood is coming out too. There is a saying fake it till you make it and sadly thats what we as humans need to do, not be a fake person but even the you're mad sad anxious fake that you're not smile and try and think happy i know its easier said than done but sometimes by doing that people will talk to you more and then you start feeling better about yourself and then the rest comes in time hun <3 stay in there for me ok <3 it will get better hun!