1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you hold political views that will be considered "unpopular" in your country?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lemons123, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Ozma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think here in America, everyone's views are considered "unpopular".

2. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ...ooook...

3. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    what did i do

4. Blinko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do not support anti-gay laws for obvious reasons
    I support the concept of modern re-colonization of my country to teach our leaders some lessons because as an independent country, the leaders mercilessly exploit the hardworking nature of the locals whom they claim to 'represent' and 'protect' - at least from a 'foreign' leader it wouldnt be so ironic and treacherous
    I support a motion to castrate rapists reason being some a**holes are just devious by dismissing victims claims and exposing the innocent to deviant (epecially) men in order to protect fake family reputations as their children suffer mentally and physically...generally the socio-political status of this place is repelling

5. Theo Weiss

I believe the Philippines strengthening of relations with China isn't a bad thing, Russia's imperialistic views are much more real than most would contend and I am in favor of stricter restrictions on guns.

6. SunbroIbex

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I vote for the Pirate Party.
    Those guys have some controversial views on certain things.

7. I consider myself pretty conservative actually. I don't know if that's uncommon for my country as a whole..but probably for a 21 year old transsexual! I started my transition so young..I think I missed the phase where most get inundated with the whole Tumblr, social media, blogosphere brand of politics (basically social justice warrior stuff) that's really common in my generation and country.

I believe in personal freedom. I think we all need to allow each other the space to live the life that makes us happy. And for me..yeah maybe that means not identifying as a feminist. Really appreciating traditional gender roles. Not getting carried away with political correctness. Working hard, making money and contributing to the capitalist ideals our country was founded on.

I'm not voting for Trump or anything. But I'm certainly not voting for Clinton. I think having kind of more normalized, mainstream female socialization allows me to be apart of a new wave of trans girls that really supports a lot of traditional ideas that our society seems to want to abandon.

8. Solid Snake

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well I'm a conservative; I'm all for civil rights and equal opportunities, as opposed to making everyone equal.

[size=-3]Nah just kidding, I'm actually just racist, sexist, homophobic bigot according to CNN[/size]

#68 Solid Snake, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016
  9. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I consider myself politically moderate but compared to the people in my state I would say I'm pretty liberal compared to them.

10. Jeth

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think drugs should be less 'illegal' and more readily available, but with regulations. I don't do drugs myself, but I think this would help a lot of people, as it would be easier to help treat and control people with issues, and help them lead normal lives.

Edit: I have done some pills in the past, and I do take kratom. But as far as other things that I'm referring to, I don't do them.

#70 Jeth, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016