1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scream (tv show)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Embi, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Embi

Embi Guest

Do you guys watch Scream? I finished the last episode yesterday and I'm now waiting for the finale on Wednesday. I hope they don't cancel it, but if the finale is a nice wrap-up, maybe it would be better. Also who do you suspect to be the killer?

I suspect Kieran.
    Eli and Stavo would be too obvious. I think Eli always suspected Kieran and tries to find proof for that and that's why he's so suspicious all the time. Stavo might be an accomplice or is just a very strange fan of Brandon James.
    If you think about it, Kieran was never seen in the same shot as the killer, often appears at the crime scene right after the killer leaves and it seems like he wants to frame Eli. And we know almost nothing about him. Maybe he killed his stepfather and mother on purpose and maybe Eli knows about that. He also showed interest in Emma very fast. Then Will died right when Emma wanted to give him a second chance.
    I could go on, but there are just too many strange things about Kieran that aren't too obvious, but once you realise them, they make him seem shady af. And remember how everyone suspected him in the first season and suddenly Piper was revealed to be the killer and now nobody even thinks about suspecting Kieran anymore because he managed to become part of the Lakewood Six?

2. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a huge fan of the movies, one of my favorite movie franchises but I've never seen the show. I have heard mix reviews about it, is it similar to the movies? I'd look it up but in case I do ever watch it, I'd rather not get spoiled.

3. Embi

Embi Guest

I haven't watched the movies (shame on me, I have to do that one day). I'd just give it a try. I don't like the protagonist and I still like it, that says a lot. But that's just my opinion, maybe someone else actually watched both and can help you out :slight_smile:

#3 Embi, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2016
  4. Shepamelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes! This series got me more scared than any horror movie I've ever watched. It's one of the best TV shows in my opinion.
    I also think Kieran is the killer. He is a little more absent in this season than in the previous, so it would make sense that he's behind all these murders. And as you said, Eli and Stavo would be too obvious. But I don't know, judging from season 1 I would say that this show never gives us hints about who is the REAL killer, and only about who they want us to think is the murderer (I don't know about you but I at least didn't get any clue that Piper was the one behind the mask) and they kinda give us hints about Kieran (like last season when he appeared at the bowling alley right after the police got there and in the last episode when he showed up at the farm also right after the police showed up there). So they might be misleading us, idk.

5. Embi

Embi Guest

I suspected Piper, but not because of any hints. Just because she was the new person and she was getting so close to Emma and she always showed up at the crime scene. I doubted it was her after she was attacked, but right before she revealed herself, I thought that it had to be her. And I was right. And because I had a similar feeling about Kieran in the beginning of season 1, I really think it's him.
    But it's true, they didn't give us real clues. I kinda hope it's Kieran because the only person that people won't suspect and that is still possible to be the killer would be Brooke. And I love her so much, I'd be devastated if she turned out to be the killer.

6. Shepamelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, I guess Brooke is a possibility too and all that drama from Jake's death could just be a way for them to not make us suspect her, and they love to do that haha. But I also love her, so let's cross our fingers an hope it's Kieran :badgrin:

7. Reikokuna

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am stuck to it...I HATE the whole having to wait the week to watch each episode, I am used to being able to watch the lot in a day. I dare not say who I think is the killer as after S1 the first time I saw Piper, I called her to being the killer and was right

#7 Reikokuna, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  8. Embi

Embi Guest

What did you guys think of the finale?

I was right about the killer (!)
    I really liked the finale and I'm so glad that Brooke, Audrey and Noah are alive and neither of them turned out to be the killer! But I do hope we get a third season because apparently Brandon James is back or whoever killed people back then! Also there are still open questions.
    Even though I don't like Emma, I'm very glad she didn't kill Kieran. Rotting in prison is most likely way worse than death.
    I was really impressed how loyal Brooke was. Despite seeing Audrey over Jake's body and all the "evidence", she still supported Audrey and Emma without a second thought. That's one of the reasons why she's my favourite and it's really rare that I have a straight favourite when there's also a cool queer character!

9. MrSkittles

Am I the only one who didn't expect the killer? That ending tho!!!! Season 3 must happen. There is no way the creators would leave us an ending like that and no third Season

10. Embi

Embi Guest

There will be a Halloween Special, so it could be that they clear things up then. But I hope there'll actually be a third season because all of the unanswered questions are a little too much for one episode.

11. GayPugs

I love love love that show! I wasn't even sure who the murderer was!!! xD I've watched every episode! Are they doing a season 2??? Please say yes!