1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy made out with me and I kinda felt nothing?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MayaBee, Aug 12, 2016.

1. MayaBee

So, two days ago I met a really cute guy while playing football. He was constantly complimenting me and also said things like "I've never seen a girl play football in the rain, you need to give me your number for that", so he was clearly interested. Now, yesterday we went out for dinner. We talked, we laughed, he later paid (even though I insisted on splitting the bill) and then we walked around. We came into this alley and stopped walking yet continued talking. So, moving foward, he had his hands around my hips and I was leaning against his chest sideways, as he started kissing me. I totally expected this and was completly fine with it, I think I wouldve even been sad if nothing wouldve happened. So, I sidn't really feel anything. We stood there for like an hour, and I liked what he did with his hands and so on, but while kissing IJust... Felt nothing. So now I can't really judge, was he just a bad kisser or am I really not bisexual and gay?
    I'd appreciate any kind of advice. I know you probably won't know exactly how I felt, but maybe if someone has a similar story, I would really like to hear it.
    Thanks in advance.

2. katey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dont know how helpful this is but in my opinion, not being turned on by one guy's kiss doesn't mean you're not attracted to guys full stop if that makes sense. It could be that you just don't know him well enough, in my experience, i only enjoy intimate things with a person if i know them very well. I think if you were absolutely repulsed by even the idea of kissing him, thatd be a slightly more concrete sign that you were not bi but from what youve said, you recognised him as a cute guy so that suggests you were attracted by his appearance. I hope this makes sense and offers some help :') good luck !

3. mvp 447

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It definitely doesn't mean you're not straight, not gay or are anything else. It's kind of how the brain works. Don't make too much of it one way or another. Now if you got to 50 out of 50, that'd obviously be more clear to me so...

4. MayaBee

What do you mean by "50 out of 50"? I'm sorry I don't understand.
    Btw thanks for the replies already :slight_smile:

5. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think he means, kissed 50 guys, felt nothing for 50 guys. Then you might not like guys.

I've kissed guys and felt nothing. Still like guys. Says more about your personal chemisty with him, rather than men in general. You might just need to get to know him better, or he might just not do it for you.

6. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I'm a lesbian and I don't enjoy being kissed by women after the first date. I don't know them well enough and there's isn't enough chemistry for me to be attracted. I also would find sex unenjoyable if it was done casually and not with someone I know. But I'm still gay.

So I think you need to ask yourself similar questions. It's possible that you just didn't have a connection with this one specific guy and that you are still bi, but if you don't feel any connection with ANY guy, that could be a sign of something else.

#6 Creativemind, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  7. MayaBee

Thank you all for the answers! I thought a lot about what happened with this guy, so by now my assumptions of being gay just because of one guy sound a little ridiculous to me now xD
    Thanks anyways :grin: