1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls: Is there a type you're more attracted to?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BelieveinLove94, Aug 5, 2016.

1. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm all for girls who are funny and don't take themselves too seriously. I've always seen my dream woman as confident. Also someone who's not afraid. I'm totally vain and want to be shown off to friends and such. :lol:

Physically there is a surprising lack of preference I have. I cannot think of a single feature that I like or prefer or anything.

2. Dobby

Out Status:
    A few people

Snap - this is v similar to my ideal woman! would add emotionally intelligent and adventurous too :slight_smile:

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Great additions! I second that!

4. trisb

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Feminine-soft butch-sporty describes well the first woman I fell in love with. She is intelligent, warm and nurturing. Has great sexy shoulders too :slight_smile:

So far, the women I am attracted to are not too femme or too butch. A balance of femme and androgynous in one person in terms of appearance and personality. That said, I am constantly surprised by the "type" of women I am attracted to. Ultimately it depends on the person.

5. AyaseKishimoto

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kinda tomboysh, taller, with a short haircut. She has to be the one that makes the first move. Oh and black hair :B

Obviusly it has to love anime (this isn't an option).

6. BelleLey

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Physically i seem to prefer women with a darker complexion than mine, i don't know if I am explaining myself right, english is not my first language. Shay Mitchell or Sarah Shahi are good example.
    In real life, I'm not that peaky but again I'm not sure that I had a real strong crush yet.

7. Eab91

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am attracted to Fem looking females mostly, but if I connect with their soul, I could care less about looks or types of women.

8. Dorothy Haze

I'm mainly attracted to nerdy tomboys...I'm not usually attracted to butch girls, though, so my sweethearts tend to be on the girly end of the tomboy spectrum. Basically girls who hang around and read science fiction books and manga in their sweats, but who can also like pink and be all sensitive and cute. All of my love interests have had short hair, but it's not an explicit preference I have so much as it is the fact that short hair is easier for a tomboy to manage.

I also like when a girl is taller than me, but considering I'm 147cm/4 foot 10, that tends to be easy to accomplish.
    If someone is sensitive and cute and they can talk about Harlan Ellison and 80s anime with me, that girl is getting SO many smooches. <3

#28 Dorothy Haze, Aug 8, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  9. Vesta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Feminine look/dressing girls. Preferably having long-ish hair. Short hair just doesn't do it for me. I definitely prefer shy girls as opposed to confident ones though that's not a big issue. Other than that I'm not too bothered what hobbies they have or their interests so long as I can get along with them.

10. BookWriter1994

Physically: I like girly girls and sporty women.. Would love to date a Shane though.

Personality: Just someone who has somewhat similar interests as me. I don't like mean girls so she has to be nice.