1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Makeover

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by nightowl88, Aug 4, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I'm not positive this is the right place to post this but I am so thankful for my best friend. My friend is mtf and is the only person outside my family who knows. Today I was hanging out with her and another friend of ours and we were doing makeovers for eachother. My trans friend knows I want to look more masculine and to avoid me being left out she decided to give me a makeover to make me look more masculine and we just told our other friend I wanted to try something new. I am so thankful for her because I am literally the worst at anything makeup related and she managed to make me look more like a boy than ever in less than 5 minutes by darkening my eyebrows and making my jawline look sharper and I have never felt more like a guy than today.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is awesome. I am happy for you to have such a friend as her. Good presentation is always a boost to self esteem.

3. RyeTheDauphin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Good for you! I'd love to try something like that but I don't have the skill and I'm not out to anyone yet so I wouldn't dare ask. :slight_smile:

4. XMikaX

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have a really great friend there:thumbsup: .
    Sometimes I use some makeup to make me look more masculine too and it just feels so right and awesome (!)