1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by imtoocool, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Sigtu12034

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once had a really weird nightmare:

The nightmare:
    I woke up in my room in my house. It was empty. I figure out i was sleeping on the floor. I go out of my room around the rest of the house, and it was empty too. I call for my parents but they arent there. The next thing i do is go up to my grandma's house (she lived in the same building). Now this was weirder... I see offices and people working as if it was some kind of commercial company headquarters. I dont see my grandmas furniture and regular stuff, i just see people i dont know, and a place i dont know.

I know its weird and u might not think that this could be a nightmare, but one of my biggest fears is oblivion.

2. BirthLifeDeath

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had so many dreams lately and they all have to do with school, and one specific friend of mine. I love going sleeping because my dreams are so interesting to me.

3. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dream in first person when I'm myself but when I'm someone else I dream in third person

I had a dream once where I was able to go back in time a couple years and kiss my crush without any consequence in the future just to see how they'd react. They reacted really well. I woke up and felt really good about myself and then remembered that they're in a relationship with another girl. ;-;

On a better note, I had a dream once where Shay Mitchell (my celeb crush, also in this dream she was like my age for whatever reason??) let me put my hand down her shirt... Weird but satisfying xD

#23 galaxygia, Aug 6, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  4. Mental

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The latest dream I had was where I woke up to a small group (maybe seven) of female looking down at me. When I stood up I saw that it was winter, and we were in a small clearing in a forest on the side of a hill. I also saw that we were in standing within small lines of yellow light that formed a square. There was also a small wooden shack a few feet away. I can't remember what happened next. Apparently there are men hunting us. We're hiding behind trees on the hill. We watch the men, their dogs, and a large bear walk along the bottom of the hill. I saw a girl that none of us recognise run up the hill and try to hide. Although the men and dogs didn't notice her, the bear did. The men and dogs kept walking, right out of sight. The bear started running up the hill and attacked the unknown girl. I ran towards it and tried hitting it on the head with my fist, but it didn't deal any damage. The bear then bit my hand and pulled it around. The others joined in on the attacking of the bear. I then grabbed a large rock from the ground with my free hand and bashed the bear in the head with it repeatedly. It fell to the ground. The others helped the unknown girl up and brought her down to where the dream started. Meanwhile, I was filled with rage and kept bashing the bear in the head with the rock. Somehow I tore off its head and started bashing it into a boulder. Somehow I flattened its head. I then brought it down to the others and started screaming some war cry or something. One of them, who always wore a large mask, joined me.

Another dream I had was where a man hunted a select group of people (me being one of them). The group consisted of people and real life and random ones that were in the dream. When I was running with part of the group up a hill in my town, I tripped over something and the man killed me. My dead body or spirit came to life in a weird covered wagon thing. The hunter was sitting on the edge of it, getting ready to continue hunting. I talked with him very calmly and then strangled him to death from behind.

5. Ryu

Ryu

Just woke up from a weird ass dream.

So I'm on a school trip with a bunch of mates, and judging by the amount of people, the rest of my school as well. We start off in a large room with stepped seating until the back where there's a walkway with two doors, but the seats are like church seats (they hVe a name, gone blank). A guy comes in at the front and says 'welcome to the wedding museum, I'll be your curator today'. Aaaannnd then we find a bottle of blood that is the same shape as a Vallejo paint bottle. We the get given a slip that lists the curators with pictures of their faces, and the last one is Juuzou with just a picture of his eye, and I then proceed to (metaphorically) melt.

We are then led up to the walkway at the back and go through one of the doors to go into a dark room with a sculpture of a two-headed woman, what this has to do with weddings I'm stumped, and my class stares at it in bewilderment for about five minutes. But, as I look around, I see Suzuya standing in another doorway, with a camera taking photos of either us or the exhibit he curates (allegedly).

Aaaannnd then I wake up.

6. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I should start writing down all the dreams I remember, because some of them are just weird and mind-boggling.

They range from dreaming about snakes, to a dug-out "cabin"; fish tanks; sexual dreams; dreams of flying; dreams about school; public embarrassment dreams, etc.

Sometimes I wonder where my mind gets all these thoughts from :rolle:

7. Joelouis

I dream a lot. Flying dreams are the best with lucidity along side.

I get very disturbing dreams as well, like when I saw one of my best mates burning in a fire. I can still hear the sound of the hair on his head burning. It really was one of the most upsetting dreams I've ever had.

8. Mental

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How often do you people have actualy happy dreams? I don't remember the last time I had one.

9. Guff

The dream I had last night was really weird but cool xD So like I'm at some sorta "camp" except we're visiting a city? I dunno we like camp out indoors of this nice chinese looking place and we act like normal campers. I dunno how but I got this lil pet turtle well I'm there, than this gal stole him and ate him alive! I got all pissed and ran away crying to this place that has like 100000 side by side train tracks each track with many trains and I'm trying to run across it carefully without getting hit like going ahead 2 tracks stoppin' because on going traffic and moving backwards sometimes if where I'm stuck becomes unsafe. LOL The hole dream was weird and mildly amusing. :3

10. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not very often. I especially hate it when you think it's a happy dream, and then all of a sudden it takes a bad turn. When I have lucid dreams they tend to be pleasant, unless I set myself a problem to fix in the dream or something, but when I have no control of the dream they tend to be negative.

#30 Canterpiece, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  11. Anime Max

Most of my dreams are replays of what I read before going to sleep.

If it's not that, then I get the rare pleasure of being able to have my own wild imagination run free. They could be about a fantasy land, winning something, meeting someone, or an idea for a story of my own.

12. Ophane

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had a dream about the world ending due to a bomb and my friend and I start wandering around as ghost. We meet some other people who act like we don't exist and we figure out that most survivors think they're dead but aren't actually. We meet up with an underground resistance who is looking into what the bomb was and why it made every thought they were dead. I then remembered my mom and thought she was dead. Thats when I woke up.

13. MulticoloredSox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My dreams tend to be really vivid and all over the place. A lot of them are about a bunch of people and I going on an adventure/mission to save the world/survive the apocolypse or something like that :lol: but there are also some slightly less dramatic ones in there.

14. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream last night where I had a moustache. And I was there panicking, trying to find a razor and I was pretty stressed because I was thinking "No way am I having a moustache! This is so embarrassing" and it didn't make any sense because I'm dark strawberry blonde, but I had a black moustache growing out my face.

And then I woke up and was thankful I didn't actually have a moustache.

...Why do I keep having weird dreams?

:confused:

:bang: