1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acting on Bisexual Urges?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by foxtrot3094, Jul 31, 2016.

1. foxtrot3094

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello,

I'm a Muslim straight girl but I really want to have fun with a girl sexually like tribbing and making out. I don't want to date her, just be friends with benefits and she agrees to that as well. I just want to know if that's allowed in Islam, just exploring but not committing to lesbianism as I eventually want to end up with a man.

#1 foxtrot3094, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  2. DaniC

I wish I could help you with your questions about that being allowed in Islam. I think it is a complex subject that may have to do with where you are located as well because I think that culturally speaking it can vary in different places across the world. I'm hoping that someone on this forum who is perhaps more familiar with Islam or perhaps a leader within the faith will see your thread and be able to speak on it.

But to give you some idea of some of the differences within faiths. Here in the United States, there are "Christians" who think that all LGBT individuals and especially transgender people are an abomination to God. But there are also many Christian churches that openly welcome us. In face I attended a transgender support meeting at a church that actively reaches out to us and wants to bring LGBT community members together with their other church members.

I would think and hope that you can find members of the Islam faith and community that will be open to accepting you for who you are and be able to answer your questions about your faith.

---------- Post added 1st Aug 2016 at 10:14 AM ----------

If I may make a suggestion. If you don't get a response from someone who is able to answer your question, make a new thread and include in the title something like "Question about Bisexuality in Islam" and see if someone sees it. Hopefully they will.

#2 DaniC, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  3. Manitoban

I agree with the above poster. Im sure someone here has experience or insight with Islam. So if you dont get hits make a new one with a title that might draw attention to it for fellow Muslims.

Because me being not religious at all and saying "Do what you want" likely isn't an answer you're looking for :wink:.