1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you enjoy haunted places?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tre, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Tre

Tre

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I enjoy them. Even when I haven't heard about them being haunted. They just have good vibes to me.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I get scared too easily :lol: But sometime I'd love to go exploring an abandoned place :slight_smile:

3. iiimee

There's some sort of haunted hospital in Louisville that is really popular. I plan on going eventually. I enjoy "haunted places" even though there is no doubt in my mind that they're not actually haunted. Whenever my friends get genuinely scared by such places I laugh.

4. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've visited a few supposedly haunted places (Winchester Mystery House & Queen Mary) and didn't experience anything paranormal. Even wandering around the hull of the Queen Mary alone...it was a little creepy, no doubt, but I didn't see any ghosts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Embi

Embi Guest

I really want to visit a few one day, but there are none in my area. I love horror and creepy stuff even though I don't really believe in paranormal stuff. After all humans are the real monsters of this planet.

6. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really like scary places like that. Places with a dark history are fascinating to me

7. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

Same! :slight_smile:

8. killswitch0029

Last haunted place I went to was neat. it was a graveyard though so it was pretty creepy too

9. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've never really been to one as there aren't any in my area, but I do think it would be fun!

The closest thing we have is the creepy, decrepit abandoned mill down the footpath behind my house, but I doubt it's haunted (although somebody did apparently die there).

Then again, my family went to La Palma (one of the Canary Islands) a few years ago and we stayed in a 200 (or something) year old renovated mill for a week. Alone. That place was haunted as fuck and not fun at all, but there's a difference between going to a haunted house for a day and leaving at the end, and having to stay in one for a week in a foreign country.

#9 Gunsmoke, Jul 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  10. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Padova city or Tranquille sanitarium, there's lots of pics and a few videos online, built in 1907 to treat tuberculosis, then as an insane asylum in the 50's, closed in the 80's. But back in highschool we would go out there once in awhile, one time we were all stoned on mushrooms and went out there with the intentions of going into the tunnels beneath the buildings, so creepy out there at night... Anyway we were walking around the grounds and a light up on the third floor was on and flickering, then we noticed something on the window in the next room(I'm sure it was just spray paint) but at the time "I" in particular was done. And outta there. It was my initials in red on the glass but it was either painted on the glass backwards from the inside or it was painted on the outside of a third floor window. Think they are doing tours of the place now, not sure, but it's a sketchy place to be at night...

11. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes and no
    I like going but get spooked easily.

12. RGEm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Noooooo. Even if I'm not creeped out while I'm there, I definitely won't be able to sleep that night. It's weird, because I don't really believe in ghosts and shit until it's half one at night and there's an almost silent creak on the floorboards :lol:

13. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, no. I'm afraid of everything. :lol:

14. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  15. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love them, but I'm a horror fanatic in general.

16. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love urban exploring, though I haven't been able to get out to do it in years. Classically haunted places have interested me for years, and it would be great to get out more to explore what I've missed.

17. Formality

I've had some urban exploring experiences this last year as I got to know a guy when working in austria that was really into urban exploring. One place we went to we had to climb up through a sewer pipe area and up a slippery cliffside to the basement window which we climbed through. It was pretty freaky climbing into the pitch black basement with nothing but a tiny cellphone lamp. We explored a bunch of old hotels and a museum.

Quite recently I visited that same friend back here in Sweden. We went into an old abandoned military bunker dug out from the moutain side. It wasn't nearly as exciting as the stuff I saw when I was in austria, but it was really neat because it was such a struggle to climb into the bunker. Enough so that once you were inside you felt trapped. I also have a pretty funny picture of me when I am climbing out and all you can see is a huge metal door and my feet sticking out through a hole in the top right corner :lol:

18. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm interested in them, never really got to explore though. I have been to the Castillo de San Marcos during the daytime and it's awesome, but being in its little nooks at night might severely creep me out. o.0

19. AmyBee

I love horror and the idea of haunted houses even though I have zero belief in anything even remotely supernatural. What I do love is being with someone or a group of someone and doing that thing were you all get creeped out or scared together and you kind of play off each other's imaginations. I'd LOVE to spend the night in a haunted hotel or castle or something like that. A friend of mine and I were briefly talking about living together and that was one of the things we were going to do, just travel around and spend the night in whatever haunted place we could find that would let us. But we never did.

20. Glowing Eyes

If my mom or dad are with me.