1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your ideal partner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by I'm_Danni_x, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Reikokuna

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Asian, French or Danish guy...Other than that, no preference.

2. Lambeau

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    For looks he'd be around 5'10, with brown hair. His hair would be short on the sides, longer on the top, with the top styled upward. He'd have gorgeous blue or brown eyes, and a super cute smile. He'd also have soft lips. He wouldn't be super muscular, but he'd have slightly defined muscles. Overall, he'd be well-groomed. Clean shaven. No tattoos or piercings (not that there's anything wrong with them, just not my preference).

For personality, he'd be kind, confident and intelligent. He'd have a great sense of humor, and not be afraid to talk about things, both weird things and personal things. He'd be down-to-earth and charming. He would put others first and be loving to everyone. He would also be great with kids.

For interests, he would love football and Survivor as much as I do, and we'd watch them together every week. He would love to vacation at Disney World (my favorite vacation spot), and would talk about it for hours with me. He would be willing to do fun things, rather than stay at home all the time. However, he would also not mind staying in and having relaxing days every now and then where we'd cuddle and enjoy each other's company.

That's my ideal guy... you know... if I got to build him in a factory.

3. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    An ideal partner is no one.

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A girl made of cuteness. :love:

Shouldn't be that hard to find. :lol:

5. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
  6. Anime Max

I know that what I look for in someone will change as soon as high school starts. At the moment, however, I would like someone who has an accepting and kind personality. Someone who knows how to properly go through a relationship with boundaries, contact and having an overall good time.
    Depression overtook my last relationship so we lost connection with each other. They were still questioning themselves and thought that they were ugly all over. No matter what I said, they would say that they would never figure themselves out or be good-looking. To find someone who's okay with who they are would be a plus, but I know that those people are rare to find. To accept that I'm a boy and to know me as simply male would only be the first step. A genuinely beautiful personality would be the next.

7. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mentally: Intelligent, kind, nerdy, adventurous, creative, dominant, loves animals, witty, humorous.

Physically: Tall, a good balance between feminine and masculine, eye/hair color doesn't matter as long as they have a pretty face, nice teeth is a must (a pretty smile makes me melt).

I want someone who loves me for who I am. Someone who knows what they want and can put up with my quirkiness and random philosophical moments. I want someone who prefers mostly feminine women with a petite stature. Someone who loves animals as much as I do. Someone who admires the things that I love. Someone who can make me laugh every day. Someone who loves to cuddle and be close to me.

#27 Anthemic, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  8. BookWriter1994

I want someone who does not care that I am biracial(White and black) and someone who does not care that I could be bisexual. I want someone who I can have endless conversations without getting bored. I want someone who I can binge watch Anime with. Someone who can make me laugh and tell silly jokes even though maybe I cant understand the joke. Someone who has a great smile, a good job, their own car and someone who is super duper cute

9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who would be tall , masculine and handsome. He will be kind towards others especially animals. He would have to love my family because they are the ones that matter to me. If this isn't strange I would love someone who is happy to see me in a dress or skirt form time to time.

#29 happydavid, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  10. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Aethetic: Height between 3 foot 8 and 6 foot, weight under 13 stone, androgynous clothing/style that isn't too expensive, medium hair - ginger

Personality: Easy to talk to, silences aren't awkward, talks about major plans with me - even if it's their final decision (and vise versa)

Ideology: Not-anti[insert any gender/sexuality/race/religion], similar political beliefs, enjoys philosophical questions, doesn't hate spiders

Habits: Non-smoker

Jobs/finance: Similar working hours, similar effort/desire to work, similar spending habits [in terms of £], similar wage opportunities

Medical/physical/mental condition: Definition of condition is non-abusive, does not use condition to make me do things for them I wouldn't already to in the relationship

Some of these are important, and some are just what I'd like. I can be quite difficult to get along with, so the more similarities/non-important disagreements we have the better.

#30 Secrets5, Aug 10, 2016
  11. BirthLifeDeath

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd like them to be a femme lesbian, who would let me do the things typically done my the male in a relationship (ex. hold the door, carry her bags, etc.). I'd also like her to be kind, accepting, and preferable intelligent but that isn't a "must-have". Although she HAS TO have a sense of humor. She'd hate me if she didn't have one. I'd like it if she was willing to give birth and allow me to be the father-figure.

Really though all I want is to be the one to protect the family and work for money [so my family can use it]. If you can deal with that, then I'll date you.

#31 BirthLifeDeath, Aug 10, 2016
  12. robotman

I don't really have an ideal partner but I really just want to meet someone who gets me... I'm attracted to many different things but I just really want someone who I connect with on a personal level. That's all I want to be honest.

13. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    And be a good cook, cause I am only a mediocre one. Plus, food is the easiest way to win me over, or get help moving your stuff.