1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fellow lesbians?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thrashgal, Jul 28, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    shit, glad i met u haha u seem pretty kool..and thanks for keepin me busy! we should keep in touch! guess im gonna call it a night, gotta work tomorrow and do a few things early AM...so, gnight and later chica!:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2016 at 10:49 PM ----------

haha yea for sure! wish it would click sooner for me actually but i feel hella deep so itll probly hurt for awhile lol

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2016 at 10:49 PM ----------

you gave me hope tho so thank you :slight_smile:

2. taken

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I need to get to bed as well. Keep in touch. I try to stay fairly active on here. Nice chatting wit ya.

3. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well thanks! What similar interests do we share then?

4. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i too write songs, i like all genres of music u mentioned and i too skate... :thumbsup:

5. SHACH

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Always good to meet someone who writes songs (btw sorry I dropped of the face of the earth recently I was at a music festival) Dunno what I'd do with my emotions if I couldn't write songs. Very important to me. Im going to uni soon and I really hope I can find people to form some sort of band.

And it's also great you like the same sort of music! What's re your favourite bands then?

6. BelieveinLove94

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi! I'm Ann, a lesbian. I like to read and write :slight_smile: it took me a long time to accept I was a lesbian but now I'm happier accepting myself

7. Kat kanu

hiya!!! im kat !! i make wedding cakes lol

#27 Kat kanu, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  8. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    hey believeinlove94 congrats on the self acceptance! always glad to hear when sumone finds their smile :thumbsup: and kat kanu, wedding cake sounds delicious :dry:..welcome chicas!!(!) nice to meet you guys :icon_bigg

SHACH, my fav bands...thats a tough one...lol..lets see ill do a vague list of mixed genre: operation ivy, rancid, choking victim, tool, chevelle, acid bath, deftones, six feet under, sepultura, the pixies, tiger army, the naked and famous, against all authority, no-cash, dinosaur jr., sublime, white zombie/rob zombie, rebelution, stick-figure, sam feldt, suicidal tendencies, s.t.r.e.e.t.s, pennywise, offspring, skaters, tep no, tiesto,odesza, (other various artists for individual trance songs i like) empire of the sun, berner, lil rob, mr. criminal, gang starr, living legends, mos def, killah priest, frontside five, randy rogers band, cross canadian ragweed, little big town, eli young band, john melloncamp, sarah mclauchlan, jason aldean...etc (to be continued)......ugh so many to name....your turn:grin: