1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get over him

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by curiousteen7282, Jul 27, 2016.

1. curiousteen7282

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    A couple months ago I posted about my "straight" friend and how I had a crush on him not knowing if he felt the same. To update I still don't know if he does and to be honest I'm so sick of thinking about him when in reality he probably couldn't give a shit about me. Any advice to stop thinking about him 24/7?

2. timetraveltea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Find something to keep you busy. Hobbies, a cause you care about...just something to do to help take your mind off things. It sounds like you are moving on a little bit just from the fact that you want to stop thinking about him. That's a good start.

3. White Knight

Other than what Timetraveltea said if there are certain things that makes you think of him avoid them for time being.

Video games especially the ones with high pace like FPS, Hack and Slash games or MMOs you have good friends with help you stop over thinking situations.