1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News DNC leaked emails reveal that the DNC attempted to sabotage Bernie Sander's campaign

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Skaros, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: DNC leaked emails reveal that the DNC attempted to sabotage Bernie Sander's campa

Actually I feel we are screwed either way. By all means Hillary is far better than Trump, but at this point I feel even Bush was a better president than she shall be. As most of my friends wood put "either way one or the other will start WW3."

And I am certain Hillary knew the DNC was sabotaging Bernie. No one is stupid enough not to realize it was a set up.

---------- Post added 30th Jul 2016 at 07:00 AM ----------

What makes you think Trump is trustworthy in anyway?

Do you know how much damage that ass can do in 4 years? Countries have falling in a matter of months because of the bad decisions of leaders. Countries have declined into oblivion because current leaders could not heal the wounds of previous leader.

The fact that LGBTQ+ people support him blows my mind. Yeah, it is your right and opinion, but you forget his backers want the likes of us put down 9/10.

---------- Post added 30th Jul 2016 at 07:10 AM ----------

Still not sure if I'm voting at all. Its like asking if I want the firing squad or the electric chair for eating my brother's cracker. I did nothing wrong and now I have to choose my death.
    Hell I vote for going back to having a Queen at this point.

2. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Re: DNC leaked emails reveal that the DNC attempted to sabotage Bernie Sander's campa

Truth. I'm scared people won't wake the :***: up.

3. kronixx

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family

I'd have to agree with you. Asking to vote for Hillary or Trump is like asking "yo prisoner death row dude do you want us to inject venom into you or get shot in the head by a sharpshooter?" neither is pleasant, I'll choose nothing please.

Hillary would get our nation killed by hugging the terrorists that want to be the kings of the world, and Trump would put us on the verge of bankruptcy and WWIII.

#63 kronixx, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  4. NoXsOrOs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people

New Stance: My opinion doesn't matter :grin:!
    This topic is about the dnc leak, and is far from it at this point, nuances aside I think it's time to move on from this... Sensitive matter... Although an added note, never let something outside affect you inside (*hug*) It's going to be ok! (&&&) (*hug*)

>.< Sadly I'm done with this thread :smilewave :bang:, moving on! :dry:

#64 NoXsOrOs, Jul 30, 2016
  5. DissonantMars

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

Dude.

Hillary says whatever the heck she wants. Think again if you think other countries will get along with her. There have been entire BOOKS written dedicated to the inhuman way she treats anybody working with/beneath her. She is the almost-direct real-life representation of Cruella DeVille. Voting for Hillary will literally result in (more) citizen deaths.

#65 DissonantMars, Jul 30, 2016
  6. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Has anyone noticed that if trump is president the house of reps AND the Senate will go with his policies simply because he was the republican candidate and therefore he can do whatever he wants :/

7. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people

This little factor does put a lot of fear into me, I'm sure you know why:

[​IMG]

8. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

There's yet ANOTHER reason as to why I'm voting for Hillary.

9. Reflect Manta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

that's not really that bad when you consider how many crackpot regressive SJW's Red Team has been indoctrinating. I mean, you guys can't even resist Godwin's Law. that's more bankrupt than Trump's business during a slump. And he at least had the business skills to pull himself out of it...4 times.

Have you guys even seen Clinton Cash? The woman is a walking disaster, she just has good PR.

10. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Are you insinuating that I am a part of the SJW team? Because hellllllll no I am not!!! Um... I never said Trump was anything like Hitler??? I'm sorry but I'm a little confused by your post as you know nothing about me and my views and I really don't like that you're making assumptions... (Which by the way is what Trump does on a regular basis)

The guy who wrote Clinton Cash is under the suspicion of using questionable sources and he is also a huge right wing supporter?? It's, um, very biased.

11. Simple Thoughts

Biases only count when they come from the left in conservative land. Right wing bias counts as fact and truth, but truth and left wing bias are both left wing bias.

Also please don't lump me in with the regressives. I am a left leaning libertarian not a left leaning authoritarian.

12. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hillary is up 7 percent (over Trump) after the DNC. Thank God. Of course there's no guarantee. People have to actually vote. I'm happy to see Hillary is in the lead though. It seems like this scandal was handled well enough to get the campaign under control "enough" to move forward. Hillary invited some great speakers to the DNC so I'm not surprised plus I'm sure many Independent voters may think about switching their vote to Hillary before November.