1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SAYGEUR, Jul 24, 2016.

1. plant

Probably Amsterdam or another big European city like London, Berlin, or Stockholm.

2. IamCasey

Australia!
    I've read so much about it in school and saw so many videos. I would love to travel the bush country and the big cities!

3. AmyBee

Some tropical island type place. I knew this woman who worked for a few months on a private yacht in Tahiti. She said Tahiti wasn't all that great, but another island nearby they sailed to was paradise. I forgot the name! Somewhere similar, please!

4. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to go to Northern Ireland again, or the Republic of Ireland. I went to Giant's Causeway when I was younger but I'd like to see a lot more of the island.

5. L0ser

I'd like to go to Japan, as it would be a huge difference from where I live now and I've always wanted to go(Don't know where I'd head to specifically, as a trip there isn't coming anytime soon.) I'm interested in the Japanese language as well, but without a way to learn besides self-teaching I've only been able to learn Hiragana and most of Katakana. I think I'll have to put these plans off until during/after college though, but I can still dream.