1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Create your own Horror Character

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GreenBeast123, Jul 16, 2016.

1. GreenBeast123

For all you horror and misanthrope people out there. I'm sure you have always imagine your own character and wished to put them in a movie. Killing people and eating their flesh like some crazed piranha.

I can't guarantee your character will make it on the big screen. But on here, your ideas of a character will forever be shared. So... Unleash fellows

Name: Treacherous

Race: Human/Caucasian

Height: 5'7

Eye color: Black

Hair: Black

Powers: Enhanced speed and extremely durable

Weapon: Mystical Chainsaw that never runs out of gas or gets jammed.

Now its your turn! Show me your imagination. You can have more details than me.

After I get enough of participants I may make a battle thread and it will be up to you guys to think who would win in a horror icon battle royals.(!)

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A clever, charming detective hell bent on tracking down the enigmatic killer who murdered his wife and children. The detective is a good guy, but displays psychotic and obsessive tendencies.

Later on you discover that he has a second personality. This second version of himself was the person who murdered his family and that is why he could never catch him. It is like having both Sherlock and Moriarty be the same person, or Batman and the Joker.

This was my fan theory back in the day, when the Mentalist (TV show) was still on. Until the bleeding idiot of a show runner ruined the entire story with the finale. I literally could have written a better ending.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bumping this for later, since I don't have the energy to type everything out on my kindle.

But I will say human villains (ex: Annie from 'Misery' or Mick from 'Wolf Creek') terrify me more than monsters or supernatural villains; so what I'll post later is based on characters I've written for my scripts and other projects.

#3 Daydreamer1, Jul 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  4. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    With a current and a huge nightmare of shopping for therapy, I'm thinking a truly effective horror character might be a therapist who drives clients absolutely and totally insane with arcane intake policies...

5. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe there's a horror movie where a therapist (or someone) kills their victims with their own phobias. Now that is pretty cool.

#5 Daydreamer1, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  6. Brytaleith

Uhh...an elderly American cishet white male whose favourite weapon is his ability to spread hate amongst people. I think he could have blond hair and a fake tan...oh wait...

7. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The people in the government form together to create one hive mind that controls the people. They eat the minds of people though an energy-extractor machine who try to resit their control.

Name: Kindness
    Race: Different races due to the different races of the individuals in the hive
    Height: Different heights due to different heights of individuals in the hive
    Age: Add all the ages of the people in government together
    Power: Alienation
    Weapon: Mass media and energy-extractor machine

8. theskylitup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Name: Energy of Eternity
    A spirit that takes random human form, then befriends and alters a victim's mind to think they were always around. Eventually they become very close and the spirit kills their victim by simply using its mind to enact extreme acts of violence or even just causing harm. Its repetoire includes: flaying, summoning energy from around the world to gain power and induce deadly occurences within the body, altering a victim's mind to drive them to suicide, and drawing down deadly forces. It can even alter situations to lead to victim's sudden deaths. The Energy of Eternity is an extremely powerful force and is impossible to defeat or destroy.

9. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hahahhahahah... well played

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    PG-13: THIS IS A GRAPHIC POST!

Since you guys are creating characters that are in the side of fantasy, Im gonna make something that's more realistic, something that could exist in the world we live in... could exist in the town we live in... in the house we live in...

Name: Gregory "Arsonist" Reyes
    Physical attributes: Fat but small bald person with burn scars on his hands. His yellowish incomplete teeth is always seen when he is doing his grin.

Pyro is most wanted person in the Philippines as he has kidnapped teenagers and killed them. He is known for killing his victims by boiling them to death in their bathtubs as he burn the whole bathroom down. All of his victims needs to be DNA tested because they are burned beyond recognition. One of his victims escaped from him and told everyone how he treats his victims. This is her testimony:
    "He has no soul! He enjoys burning my body! He would rub gasoline on my legs and arms and lit it, and while he is watching me burn he would jerk off in front of me! He would blowtorched my toes off!"
    He havent been caught. He always burns all of the possible evidences that would lead to him. And since he is from a wealthy big family, he freely roams the Philippines. But recently, he has been seen in the US and UK doing his crimes.

11. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is actually a character I had planned for a horror story I was going to write a while ago! It never made it past the first draft, though.

A young play writer back in 1850s England who had spent most of life in poverty - in fact, he was only just beginning to escape this state. As a child and teenager, he'd spent a lot of time servicing richer people and so had come to hate the upper classes for having what he saw as excess undeserved wealth, whilst hardworking and inventive people like himself had been stuck in factories or as servants. Due to his newfound status as a play writer, he ended up getting invited to a gathering at an Earl's house... And he murdered everyone there.

Pretty generic, but the twist was supposed to be that you didn't realise that he was the murderer until right at the end. As you can guess, I had to write pretty damn vaguely to hide that secret!

Name: Benjamin (forgot his surname!)
    Physical features: Caucasian, thin, brown hair and green eyes
    Weapon: knife

12. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is actually a character I had planned for a horror story I was going to write a while ago! It never made it past the first draft, though.

A young play writer back in 1850s England who had spent most of life in poverty - in fact, he was only just beginning to escape this state. As a child and teenager, he'd spent a lot of time servicing richer people and so had come to hate the upper classes for having what he saw as excess undeserved wealth, whilst hardworking and inventive people like himself had been stuck in factories or as servants. Due to his newfound status as a play writer, he ended up getting invited to a gathering at an Earl's house... And he murdered everyone there.

Pretty generic, but the twist was supposed to be that you didn't realise that he was the murderer until right at the end. As you can guess, I had to write pretty damn vaguely to hide that secret!

Name: Benjamin (forgot his surname!)
    Physical features: Caucasian, thin, brown hair and green eyes
    Weapon: knife

13. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oops! Sorry, accidentally posted twice

14. ScarletWitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I agree that human horror characters are more terrifying and I feel that's because there's more of a chance of that happening in real life. I'm actually currently writing a pilot for horror tv show. It'll never be an actual thing but the killer is super interesting.

Name: not known
    Alias: Miss Lila
    Physical features: tall, slim, pale (not much is actually seen of her on screen)
    Weapon: however she wants to killer her victim
    Personality: she at first seems charming and sophisticated, but is sadistic and vicious underneath that mask

More under spoiler, a bit graphic

At the beginning of the series, she has had five victims, all of varying age and race. The first one she injected with potassium chloride, a compound used to stop the heart while administering lethal injection. The second had his throat slit while he slept. The third was poisoned with hemlock leaves, then had his mouth cut similar to the Joker's in The Dark Knight. The fourth was shot in the head and then had his limbs removed with a chainsaw while he was still conscious. The last was hobbled like in Misery, then strapped down to his bed while the house burned down.

But back to human horror story/movie killers, I feel like they have to be a bit more resourceful, especially when there's an absence of some sort of magic or supernatural element. The therapist idea was a really good idea.

#14 ScarletWitch, Jul 17, 2016
  15. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll try posting another one later on my computer (on my kindle because my back hurts) but here's a brief summary of one character that is in a script of mine.

Name: Unknown (Alias: Kaito)
    Appearance: Unknown or unclear, as he hides behind a mask
    Personality: Sadistic and malicious, he takes pride in torturing people and has a very unantural jovial and gleeful energy when he's on camera---like a 1989s game show host from hell or a circus ringleader that would make Captain Spaulding cringe.
    Weapons: It's uncommon for him to be directly involved with the murders, but is armed with a hunting knife for his "protection".

16. Izzy H

OH! OH! I've been thinking of one!

Name: None is offically known, but is assumed as Tragedy due to the capitalization of Tragedy on her victim's
    Background: Was bullied for many year her entire life for reasons currently unknown to authorities, even by her family, so she went and murdered everyone whom had wronged her, but not before they could pass on their name. She now roams the world for her next victim, which you can tell they are by the mutilation she deals to the face/mouth region, for she carves smiles into them, and while they still are alive and awake, she carves "No Tragedy here." into their face with her knife
    Appearance:[​IMG]

Preferred weapon(s): Bare hands, machete, and her small, dull knife used to inflict agony on her victims

---------- Post added 17th Jul 2016 at 09:30 PM ----------

#16 Izzy H, Jul 17, 2016
  17. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name Unknown (original), Lucas (to friends)
    Age Unspecified, but counted in centuries
    Species "Demon" (actually an ancient alien)
    Appearance: Would look like a very tall (6' 7'') and muscular human, weren't for the brick red, rough skin, the unusually bright, yellow irises, the large webbed wings and the almost hornlike protuberances on his forehead.
    Background Modern humans are descendants of genetically engineered hybrids of his species and great apes. These intelligent, long-lived, and technologically advanced beings have checked out on us through the centuries, but their appearances and interventions are few and far between. Lucas, a scientist and explorer, got stranded on Earth with a broken spaceship in 1914, without a way out until Earth's space technology improves.
    Capabilities Very limited shapeshifting: can make himself more humanlike by varying his skin tone and texture to some extent, and camouflage his large wings against his back. Flying, however, rarely does. Telepathy. Limited mind-reading and control in susceptible individuals (most humans.) Rapid healing when compared to humans. Hibernation.
    Personality Not really evil, but dangerously mischievous. Prone to toying with unsuspecting humans' lives without ever revealing himself, with potentially nasty consequences.
    Preferred weapon Usually resorts to mind control, but a superhumanly strong and fast fighter if angered, despite his large bulk.

18. Wolfwing

Name:Unknown
    Alias:Judgement
    Appearance:Unknown
    Background:Unknown
    Preferred weapon:N/A
    Description:An unidentified killer who kills criminals or people who commit immoral acts. He often kills his victims in ironic ways that are revenge for their past crimes such as if someone was a killer and killed with bladed weapons, Judgement would kill him violently with a bladed weapon or if someone was a smoker who had inadvertently caused lung problems in the people around him, Judgement would kill him through suffocation caused by smoke inhalation. The only reason that police know these murders are related is each body has been found with a cross carved in their chest, a note saying something about a god who has demanded this murder, and a letter taunting the police is sent to them after each body gets discovered.

19. IamCasey

13 yo who can be invisible anytime he wanted. Would move things around on people, Start fights between homophobes. Have fun teasing guys I am interested in. "Expose" thugs, jerks, haters, others who are mean. Literally I mean. Right out on the streets. Leave them pantsed and wondering who or what did it! Silly I know but it sure would be fun. But to them it would he a horror :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

20. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really a great fan of horror, however I did go through a weird phase where I wrote some short horror stories. Reading them now makes me concerned that I may have been slightly crazy back then. :/

I never really focused on the villain as much, but rather on their victims to make it seem more tragic. I remember a story I wrote for school once was particularly dark.

The plot- A servant girl works hard as a maid as an attempt to please her master, who owns a massive estate in the middle of nowhere. I think she may have been in love with him or something (I can't fully remember) but regardless she deeply cared for him even though he was uncaring and oblivious.

One day she decides to stay up late cleaning the kitchen, and although he usually briefly checks on her to check that she is ok and on schedule, he forgets as he had a long day at work and goes to bed early. Her master is the lord of the house, and deeply lonely although he doesn't realise that he's lonely until later on in the story.

The servant starts to hear voices, telling her instructions. She tries to figure out where the voices are coming from, and can't seem to resist their orders. She leaves the dishes and leaves through the back door. The wind is howling, yet the voices seem crystal clear. Although she is hesitant at first, she finally agrees to go into the woods. As she is standing in the woods, she feels something....cold behind her. It lurks somewhere, she can just feel it. She feels paralysed in fear. It creeps closer, and closer, and closer... and BAM!... the story cuts back to the lord of the house.

He wakes up after hearing something crash downstairs. He opens the kitchen to find the door slamming open and closed repeatedly in the wind, with pots and pans knocked on the floor. He mutters about his servant's laziness, but starts to feel bad as he realises that she must've stayed up late. He wonders where she went, and then he hears a voice.

A chillingly calm voice. He wonders where it must have came from, and he goes outside looking for his maid. As he wanders through the forest, he comes across a pool of blood. Still warm. The voices tell him to bathe in the blood, and trick him into doing so by convincing him that it's something else.

He rubs himself in the blood merrily. The voices stop, and everything goes quiet. Except for a scrunching noise in the distance. Or was it closer? He wonders. He starts to become concerned. He looks at himself covered in blood, slightly dazed. He then looks to his left and sees her. His servant. Completely drained. He realises that it's her blood. Mortified, he cries out into the darkness "What have I done?" he exclaims. The scrunching becomes louder, and then.... The end.

Yep, that's how I ended it. I'm evil, aren't I? Mwhahaha. :lol:

:icon_wink

I feel like this story is what would've happened if someone combined Macbeth and Downton Abbey together. :confused: Now that would be an odd combo. The story's a bit cliche' anyway. Sorry for going of the topic of the thread a bit there. :icon_redf

Bare in mind, I wrote this in Primary...so it's a bit concerning that I wrote this at that age. At least I think so. :/

#20 Canterpiece, Jul 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2016