1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Weddings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iiimee, Jul 16, 2016.

1. theskylitup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just a simple courthouse thing, then a reception the following night.

2. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want a knee high wedding dress and white lace calf high boots. Victorian style. A traditional wedding outside somewhere near a pond or a body of water. An after party where everyone gets drunk as fuck and a DJ who plays contemporary rap music, particularly music by drake/rick ross/fetty wap/etc.

The after party might be a costume/cosplay party.

Probably won't happen but a girl can dream.

3. iiimee

XD Great! I hadn't even thought of it before, but you just gave me a great idea: Gay bar reception. ^_^ Heh, this is of course coming from someone who gets literally nauseous at the smell of alcohol and isn't even 21 yet.

4. Awesome

In college in Massachusetts, from Pennsylvania
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It would be in a forest with a few close friends but not too many people to have to socialize with. We may or may not be on horses.

5. BookWriter1994

I have no idea why.. But lately I have been thinking about my future wedding. Maybe it's because everyone I know is getting married and that's probably why lol.

I always wanted a outdoor wedding. Maybe in a huge yard or on a beach. I can't drink alcohol because of medical issues, so I was going to have everyone drinking all kinds of different sodas lol. Maybe they can drink champagne but I really do like the soda drinking idea the most.

I want to get married in the spring because I don't like the cold and the summer down where I live is like hot as hell so I would love to have a spring wedding

---------- Post added 18th Jul 2016 at 09:23 AM ----------

That would be pretty cool!

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If I were to get married I want something small and simple and I definetly don't want it to be in a church.

7. rado84

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Mine wouldn't involve many people. Only the closest not judging people. Oh, and... no church marriage or anything that has to do with any religion!

8. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I was just thinking about this the other day even though it's something I never really think about! I want a simple wedding, nothing crazily expensive because that's not really my thing. I don't know what I'd want to wear because I don't know if I'd prefer a dress or not when the time comes but I think I'd want to wear a button-down with suspenders and a bow tie, keep it casual because that's what makes me feel best.
    I'll probably use old glass bottles filled with flowers I find or get from someone I know for centerpiece a on tables.

Also I want it outside! :slight_smile: Perhaps in front of an old barn or just in a nice field under some trees. I don't know if I'd some type of priest marry me and whoever I'm with since I'm still wishy-washy on the whole religion thing, but I want to break a lot of traditional wedding rules like having both families/fathers walk the couple toward each other as the ceremony starts, and having each person choose bridesmaids and men of any gender and let them wear whatever they want that just fits a general color scheme.

I also want DOGS, lots of dogs at me wedding and I want one to be the ring bearer. Plus, I want to do something artsy like make a giant collective wedding party splatter painting, or just one with my partner. Or perhaps we could do that instead of something like lighting a candle like they usually do. Also, there will be macaroni and cheese and kids will be invited.