1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is this called?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by thrashgal, Jul 14, 2016.

1. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    what is it called if i dont want to be with anybody? like if i no longer have emotionally romantic feelings for girls (never had them for boys) like when i find girls sexually attractive i feel bad and sad and loose the feeling right after the thought pops up and i instantly see the girl as a sister...and i dont think im asexual becuz i dont want any intimate feelings or connections to anybody at all...(much less girls)..actually im not even friends with any girls and i only like having a few guy friends yet im not like close to them we just share the same activities and laughs...i kno this probly has to do with being so hurt after falling in love with a girl who never gave a shit about me but if its by choice what is it called? =not wanting any "intimate" connection to anyone whether sexually or romantically

2. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Look up the term asexual aromantic and see if it feels comfortable ... Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey before I tried to label it I would just wonder why you feel bad when you have sexual thoughts about a girl?

4. n3ko

not wanting is different to not having.
    are you trying to get rid of those feelings or do you just not have them?
    lack of emotional attraction = aromantic. lack of physical attraction = asexual.
    if you do experience emotional/physical attraction in some way but are actively trying to stop that is a different thing entirely.

---------- Post added 15th Jul 2016 at 03:39 PM ----------

also this

5. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    probly cuz i dont kno the girl (s) i just think (she/ theyre) hott and then like a quik fantasy of what having sex with her would be like crosses my mind and i realize it then feel bad becuz i looked at her as an object..sum girls probly like it but it seems so wrong to me if the emotional connection is not there...yea im definitly capable of having the feelings but choose not to just cuz im over it and give up on the idea of it...i kno sum say "maybe when u meet the right one" i just dont believe in that and honestly if i did id probly completely avoid her or cut it short as if "not interested" :confused:

6. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To me it sounds like you're a lesbian who just isn't up for a relationship right now (or maybe ever).

7. A Mindful Wolf

= Broken heart

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So your body would like to but your mind wouldn't. I don't think you should feel bad about thinking about having sex with someone it is just a natural human instinct, I understand what you are saying about objectifying them but it's not like you think of them only for sex, it's clear that you would also want an emotional connection.

Have you been in relationships with men or women before?